Potential Aiyuk Trade Talk

6 minutes ago, warfelg said:

NFL Rules affects all of this. They rely on in stadium replays to watch it along with TV feed that’s on a delay in the booth. That’s why teams are better challenging at home as opposed to on the road, as the home video production team is very quick to show the plays that should go in their favor. 

well this isn't fair at all and is a fail by the NFL. Not a shocker though, but lets get real NFL.  

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

well this isn't fair at all and is a fail by the NFL. Not a shocker though, but lets get real NFL.  

How so? Everyone is playing by the same set of rules. Replays in stadium typically always get replayed. And there's enough automatic reviews now (scoring, turnovers) that really the only thing teams really challenge these days is catch and spot.

home video production team vs road?  how about same for both sides. 

enough of this though, until the HC has the 100" monitor and it's the same for both teams, there is room to make this better

I won't hold challenges against tomlin as much as in the past. 

Really random and nothing more than a guess by me but I wonder if the attraction for Aiyuk to play with us is a combination of Tomlin and the fact that we tend to be very loyal to highly paid players in terms of paying out the contract.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, August4th said:

latest report makes it seem like the niners are getting close to a deal...could just be old news recycled tho but I doubt a trade here is happening 

These negotiations now:

giphy.gif

Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Like 3

I'm not clicking the click bait, but I see AST has a new clip "steelers latest offer"

but

since I don't see it here first, I know there is no point participating in the click bait

if we do trade for him, chance of injury goes up since he never had camp and preseason as well.  

I'm not clicking the click bait^^^^^^^^^

Yeah right, lol, you know SI is your favorite ;) I love how they write other people's articles almost verbatim two days to a week later than it first came out. 

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

More nothing. But of interest - Kyle Shanahan has hinted that Trent Williams may have a new deal soon. 

whats more annoying though:

rumours

or

hints

or

hints connected to rumours

• Like 1

Kinda funny that two posts time stamped 20 minutes apart had:

- Aiyuk and the Niners haven't talked in a week, better than 50% chance he's traded. (1st)

- Aiyuk and the Niners have never been closer, deal likely by Friday. (2nd)

9 hours ago, 3rivers said:

whats more annoying though:

rumours

or

hints

or

hints connected to rumours

None of it to me is annoying TBH. I think it's only annoying if you ever believed that one of the two extremes in the reports are a done deal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rlon said:

Steelers should back out and if the 49ers contact them again the price is now a 2nd, 5th and 7th in 2025. Go Kahn…Kkkkaaaaaahhhnnnn!!,

what other vet UFA's are available at WR that would be best suited for this steelers team?

or is  it time for another trade?

Khan missed the memo to trade for Sneed, but  he seemed intent on landing Aiyuk. If that doesn't happen, I still expect a new WR, just no idea who/when. 

that Rickey dude tweeted out that aiyuk hasn't been at the niners facility after their latest offer was reportedly offered

also Aiyuk just liked a steelers fan IG story of him being in a steelers uniform

The saga continues....

• Like 2