Potential Aiyuk Trade Talk

people are saying Aiyuk doesn't know what he wants. Seems clear to me judging by reports lol if he couldn't agree with a  deal with SF, trade him to Pittsburgh.....looks like they can't get a deal done...soooooooo what's the hold up on plan B, SF lol

41 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

This has been known for a while hasn't it?

Yes, but the fact Cleveland cleared big money by restructuring their QB certainly makes you wonder why they are clearing up space even if f Schedter says it’s not for Aiyuk.

24 minutes ago, Blitzburgh said:

Yes, but the fact Cleveland cleared big money by restructuring their QB certainly makes you wonder why they are clearing up space even if f Schedter says it’s not for Aiyuk.

They're the Browns, nothing has to be logical.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, August4th said:

khan has egg on his face with this WR room

Personally, I don’t think it’s that bad. But I’ve also asked since the beginning why an Arthur Smith needed two wide top receivers when his track record says he doesn’t use them. 

I like the way Khan played it. I would have rather he put more dollars to Aiyuk if that part of the rumors are true in that he kinda Low balled the contract, but overall I’m happy with his attempt. 

I just really hope they didn’t put the Freiermuth or Heyward talks on hold though this. That would be the biggest loss IMO. If they don’t do either, I’m just gonna continue to question what the hell we are doing with the cap space moving forward. 

49 minutes ago, August4th said:

khan has egg on his face with this WR room

I dunno though. He didn’t bid against himself. Didn’t up his offer. I personally think he played this the way he should have. It’s not like doing it this year was gonna make or break anything. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

if only we still had DJ...

Genuinely seems like we could have used DJ for either Aiyuk or Ladarius Sneed

Donte Jackson better not be replacement level…