Preseason: Wk 2 @ Patriots

Nabbs4u

All this game has taught me is to never put Max Sharping at tackle during a meaningful game.

And, speaking of depth it sucks Steen might’ve hurt the ankle even worse that he banged up earlier. Hopefully it’s a minor (weeks) injury versus being a season ender. 

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

The OL is not playing well but Pickett is really not making them any favors, if anything he’s running into sacks.

I mean we are playing 2nd and 3rd stringers against the Pats 1's to start the game, but Pickett is literally locking on the check down and not getting his eyes down field at all.  

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

All this game has taught me is to never put Max Sharping at tackle during a meaningful game.

And, speaking of depth it sucks Steen might’ve hurt the ankle even worse that he banged up earlier. Hopefully it’s a minor (weeks) injury versus being a season ender. 

Sharping at LT, Toth at RT, and Gates at RG is not a good look on the offensive line haha.  Half the guys the Eagles played on the offensive line in the 1st half won't make the team haha.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

How would be know? Pickett hasn't thrown the ball farther than 5 yards.

to be fair... who the hell is he supposed to throw to? WR depth on this team is #1 concern for me. Brown or Smitty go down and we are toast

Edit to add: I guess I was wrong bc I have seen more from McKee on these two throws

Edited by Wentz you dog you

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

to be fair... who the hell is he supposed to throw to? WR depth on this team is #1 concern for me. Brown or Smitty go down and we are toast

Guys are open.  He's literally locking onto his check down before he finishes his drop.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He'll be the starting RG by the end of the season

Could be. Don’t really love his movement ability, but I think he’s a solid enough athlete and has the toughness/finishing mentality you like.

I haven’t given up hope on Tyler Steen he just unfortunately hasn’t been available for practice cause of the previous ankle injury and now probably hurt that ankle again.

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Kenny Pickett never met a check down he doesn't like.  Damn.

Maybe we're lucky and the Vikings trade a 3rd/4th rd for Pick? Freak out about only having Sam "I'm always healthy" Donald under center?

Jedi Mind Tricks?

Edited by Nabbs4u