Preseason: Wk 2 @ Patriots

Nabbs4u

It’s not like Jalyx has had some big performances either, but I think he looks more comfortable in coverage (safety background) and gets more knock back on bull rushes. I’m not just focusing on him, but feels like I see too much just running the arc and being easily handled by the tackle.

11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It’s not like Jalyx has had some big performances either, but I think he looks more comfortable in coverage (safety background) and gets more knock back on bull rushes. I’m not just focusing on him, but feels like I see too much just running the arc and being easily handled by the tackle.

The fact that our first round pick from last year was playing on the third quarter of a preseason game and on special teams is very disappointing.

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

The fact that our first round pick from last year was playing on the third quarter of a preseason game and on special teams is very disappointing.

It is but I’m excited for Jalyx’s progression. He probably won’t contribute much more than 100-200 snaps defensively maybe, but he’ll do a good job on special teams I think and could be a regular contributor come next year.