GDT 2017: Week 16 - Colts @ Ravens

drd23

16 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Really hope Stanley can play. Picturing this team without him highlights just how bad we need to draft and or acquire another tackle that is at least capable of filling in at LT in spurts. As surprising as Hurst's play at guard has been this year, his ability at tackle is as we predicted and even for one game he is a complete liability. If Ronnie needs the rest though this is the one game we might be able to survive it, the Colt's pass rush is non existent but Cinci's isn't. 

I like how we have these two games at home and then we'll ship out to war in the tourney. Judon can smell those double digits and it would be nice if our pass rush turned it up going into the end run. TY worries me way more than Gordon did but ultimately it should be a routine route that builds some hype for us making a run, Ravens 30 Colts 6. The receivers get the spotlight this week going in without Maclin and I hope someone steps up. As much as I can't stand having Wallace on the team he's by far our best option and is playing with a ton of effort right now. It would be a great time for Moore to step up and have a coming out party but I have my doubts.

Unlikely we will be able to get a top end LT as they go high typically, but I would love to see us get someone in the Oher or KO mold (i.e. athletic enough to play the left side, but projected as a RT at this level, thus available in the twenties or second round).

As far as the receivers, is it too much to pray for a Perriman emergence down the stretch?

15 minutes ago, Danand said:

I'm okay with the color combination. I would prefer we just take the points we can get in this game. We rarely play the Colts well, so lets not let any points slip away.

Not to mention the weather potentially making for more flukey plays.

Archived