GDT 2017: Week 16 - Colts @ Ravens

drd23

Just now, berlin calling said:

love how Jensen is embracing his role as a big ugly and constantly is getting under the skin of people. Gotta keep him.

I am surprised Jensen turned out to look like a keeper, but the thing that he is such a gritty player might be the reason he works out. Would be nice to see if he can elevate his play with better guards playing close to him.

1 minute ago, M.10.E said:

Idk why we don't run it behind the left side with Boyle there as well. 

They stopped us short there a couple of times. It seems our issues are with the guy lining up against Hurst and on Howards outside.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

I am surprised Jensen turned out to look like a keeper, but the thing that he is such a gritty player might be the reason he works out. Would be nice to see if he can elevate his play with better guards playing close to him.

he must be one of THE most improved Ravens this season. Unexpected and i'll give another compliment to D'Allessandris again for his development.

Just now, Danand said:

Zero pressure on Brissett, this is getting embarrassing.

This is why we still need more pass rushers in the first two rounds. Keep picking until you have some. Williams and Pierce are basically non factors pass rushing.

We'll have to pay Ryan to keep him and Hurst will get money elsewhere too for his play at guard, Skura will be a good depth player for us when Yanda, Lewis, and Siragusa come back. I love the announce team boasting over our RB&TE Flaccurate completion %. Too many dropped picks, it ain't even raining right now.

1 minute ago, M.10.E said:

This is why we still need more pass rushers in the first two rounds. Keep picking until you have some. Williams and Pierce are basically non factors pass rushing.

This make no sense. We will end up with 4 pass rushers as inactives and holes everywhere else on the team.

Archived