5 best individual seasons in your franchise’s history?

CP3MVP

7 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Replace Herbert with 1982 Wes Chandler or whichever Kellen Winslow year you prefer. Maybe sprinkle in Leslie O'Neal, only because Seau's impacts can't be judged by stats. 2007 Cromartie deserves a HM.

Wes Chandler no, because of a shortened season. Winslow could have gotten a shout, yeah. O'Neal and Merriman's best seasons were too close to choose for me. Cromartie was awesome that year.

20 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Wes Chandler no, because of a shortened season. Winslow could have gotten a shout, yeah. O'Neal and Merriman's best seasons were too close to choose for me. Cromartie was awesome that year.

It's easily the best yards per game of all time, though! 1,000 yards in 8 games is a full season's worth of stats back then.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 12:49 PM, redsoxsuck05 said:

Pretty sure Marvin smashed that record in 2002, so it "only" stood 7 years.

If only sacks were a widely-recognized stat in 1978, then Bubba would be in the HOF.

I think Deacon would have 400 sacks. If they were registered. 

2019 Lamar Jackson 

2003 Jamal Lewis

2004 Ed Reed

2003 Ray Lewis

2000 Ray Lewis

Really pick whichever Lewis seasons you want in his prime so I just went with the DPOY years

Shout out to Ray Rice 2011. And Chris McAlister locked everyone down in 2003. Third edit and I’m going deep into the bag with this one but Trevor Pryce 2006 in one of the worst pro bowl snubs I’ve ever seen 

Edited by DontTazeMeBro

8 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

2019 Lamar Jackson 

2003 Jamal Lewis

2004 Ed Reed

2003 Ray Lewis

2000 Ray Lewis

Really pick whichever Lewis seasons you want in his prime so I just went with the DPOY years

Shout out to Ray Rice 2011. And Chris McAlister locked everyone down in 2003

There’s no way in hell Lamar is one. In any of them.. specially how things ended and being his fault.’ I would put a random Peter Boulware season over that hot mess.. It would hurt even more because the Vens were the best team by far that year.

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

There’s no way in hell Lamar is one. In any of them.. specially how things ended and being his fault.’ I would put a random Peter Boulware season over that hot mess.. It would hurt even more because the Vens were the best team by far that year.

It’s not ranked. But he had 1200 rushing yards and led the league in TD passes. That was one of the best seasons a QB has ever had.

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

It’s not ranked. But he had 1200 rushing yards and led the league in TD passes. That was one of the best seasons a QB has ever had.

What do QBs do? Throw the ball.

they don’t run the ball. The greatest QB of all time is Tom Brady? Because he could throw the ball. Lamar is a great athlete but a Qb? No he is not. Has never thrown for 4k and probably never will. You can’t win running QBs, it’s been proven. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

What do QBs do? Throw the ball.

they don’t run the ball. The greatest QB of all time is Tom Brady? Because he could throw the ball. Lamar is a great athlete but a Qb? No he is not. Has never thrown for 4k and probably never will. You can’t win running QBs, it’s been proven. 

He’s literally one of the winningest QBs in league history. 

27 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

He’s literally one of the winningest QBs in league history. 

lol. And has nothing to show for it.. but he needs another 8’years yes I know.’ Because winning can’t be done early.’and he needs more time. More help maybe, a better defense.’

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

lol. And has nothing to show for it..

Are you aware only 5 QBs in the league rn have Super Bowl rings as starters? And 3 of them won their rings 10+ years ago? And one of them is a backup? And another one is probably going to be a backup in about a month?

I never tried to argue he’s better than Mahomes.

30 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Are you aware only 5 QBs in the league rn have Super Bowl rings as starters? And 3 of them won their rings 10+ years ago? And one of them is a backup? And another one is probably going to be a backup in about a month?

I never tried to argue he’s better than Mahomes.

Nothing to show for as in playoff wins or stats. He’s been absolute dog water in the playoffs and has crippled his team. Any other QB wins the sb with that roster. Absolutely loaded. 

25 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Any other QB wins the sb with that roster. Absolutely loaded. 

So now he’s the worst QB in the league. And you judge QBs by winning but when he wins it’s the roster.

Well this was productive. Hope you find a way to get that hate out your heart. Good night.

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So now he’s the worst QB in the league. And you judge QBs by winning but when he wins it’s the roster.

Well this was productive. Hope you find a way to get that hate out your heart. Good night.

Don’t worry dawg. Even trash Flacco won a ring and even worse trash in Dilfer. I guess you don’t even know what’l a good QB Is. That’s my bad g. Were in an era were we hand out participation to trophies now.’ Lamar the best yeah baby. 

32 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Don’t worry dawg. Even trash Flacco won a ring and even worse trash in Dilfer. I guess you don’t even know what’l a good QB Is. That’s my bad g. Were in an era were we hand out participation to trophies now.’ Lamar the best yeah baby. 

8k8SzepW7Lqb2cjbCjzQ_hVjD8g72JOqdJz9RIwI