GDT Week 1: Browns vs Cowboys

candyman93

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t want to overreact to one bad half in the first game of the season regarding the play of a QB coming off injury, but I’m gonna lol.

Dude looks like hot arse. Again.

John Cox GIF by GIPHY News

12 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Unless he gets hurt (or we end up being down by 4 TD late in the game [which at this pace is a distinct possibility]), he's not coming out.  

He needs to get reps against another club, regardless of the outcome.  Our LT/RT situation is less than desirable, and we're facing a D with one of the best pass rushers in the game.  

We've got to remind ourselves that this is a marathon not a sprint.  The team we are in Wk 1 isn't the team we'll be in Wk 18. (I hope)

(Full disclosure, I started this post before the interception) 

We're now likely closer to seeing Winston in the late part of the game, where the Cowboys give away alot of yardage underneath to bleed clock....and we'll be clamoring for Winston based upon that result.  It isn't going to happen.  

Whether we like or not, we've hitched our wagon to horse #4 unless we want to pull a Denver, and eat a veritable crap ton of cap space while we unload everyone that we've signed on for this (cough, cough ahem ahem) Super Bowl contending team.

Yeah we're going with Watson as long as he's healthy enough to play.

He's been bad. As has the OL, RB and receivers dropping passes. Whole offense looks like crap.

I wish Stefanski would call some plays that has Watson roll out more, and not have him roll out right towards Parsons.

McCarthy has done a good job at calling plays to neutralize Garrett and company, but I'm not really faulting the defense. They've played well enough if the offense wasn't playing like hot garbage. They must be exhausted at this point.

Absolutely have to score a TD on the opening drive of the 2H if we want even a slight chance at coming back in this game.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, one half doesn’t mean anything big picture.

He’s had zero help from the OL or receivers either.  They look like garbage ALSO.

And Dallas is good.  

But he’s been bad.

This forum is gonna be miserable this week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s had zero help from the OL or receivers either.  They look like garbage ALSO.

And Dallas is good.  

But he’s been bad.

Lol

Just now, DawgX said:

Yeah we're going with Watson as long as he's healthy enough to play.

He's been bad. As has the OL, RB and receivers dropping passes. Whole offense looks like crap.

I wish Stefanski would call some plays that has Watson roll out more, and not have him roll out right towards Parsons.

McCarthy has done a good job at calling plays to neutralize Garrett and company, but I'm not really faulting the defense. They've played well enough if the offense wasn't playing like hot garbage. They must be exhausted at this point.

Absolutely have to score a TD on the opening drive of the 2H if we want even a slight chance at coming back in this game.

Stefanski looks rough today tbh.

The timeout early was a head scratcher, as has the game plan in general.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And Dallas is good.  

But he’s been bad.

I don’t wanna hear it.