GDT Week 1: Browns vs Cowboys

candyman93

15 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You're not wrong, but that's a lot of my point. As a #1 overall pick he was held to that standard by many, Watson should at least be held to the same standard.

If Watson doesn't have more blame than any other player then... I dunno. He is probably overpaid.

No one is debating he shouldn’t be held to a higher standard.

Im saying other players should be held to a standard too, even if it’s not the same as Watson’s.

The entire offense, coaches and players, shat the bed on Sunday, not just one guy.  No one is saying the blame is spread equally, simply many share some responsibility.

• Like 1

Watson should have all of the blame. He has been here for 3 years and the team looks lost with him. He has only had one decent half of football in 5 years. The team looks like it regresses when he is under center.  Flacco didn't even know his teammates names yet and he got this offense playing better in a few days then Watson has in 3 years. Flacco is honestly not even that good.  Watson has to basically elevate himself to damn near MVP levels to earn his contract and I doubt he can even elevate his play to that of Baker in his injury riddled last year. 

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

He’s not a better human being than football player but the rest of it at least comes across as true. 

A Bears fan making fun of our quarterback play is telling.

idk, he is a pretty garbage humanbeing and a pretty garbage QB lol it's worth a debate. The dude has been violating browns fans with his abysmal play