2024 college football and Draft prospect discussion.

10 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

ND has 3 really good players I like Love their RB their CB is top flight and watts every live game I watch he’s getting picks. I’ve seen some really really good OL play today and this DB class is going to be nice!!!

Seems like ND always has a few guys, don't they? Not overall a playoff team but they always have a few guys you know will good pros with another handful of guys who will probably be good backups.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I know it’s Fresno State but he's a very good player. Season just started but looking forward to seeing more of this play from him 

I’d be so floored if we could get him or Travis Hunter. I think that Peters/Quinn are going to be looking for a #1 CB next year after this year bc while I think this year will be better than last year for Forbes & Juice, it’s stiIt's not going to be good enough to where Peters/Quinn will they should be our starting CBs next year & into the future.

Juice may be re-signed after this year but likely to a #4 type contract. Forbes, we’ll see how much he's improved.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I feel bad for Miami fans, I don't even know how you're still doing it. I guess if you're a fan, you're a fan no matter what like with us and the C’s but damn they are sorry. At least Maryland is mid in the Big10, Miami is Mid in arguably the worst Power 5 conference. 😬

Cringe Wince GIF

Man it’s like I told my buddy yesterday. If Ward and Daniels both ball out this might be a year like I haven’t known since the titanic 🤣🤣🤣Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Seems like ND always has a few guys, don't they? Not overall a playoff team but they always have a few guys you know will good pros with another handful of guys who will probably be good backups.

They every year have 3 guy I love on tape

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I feel bad for Miami fans, I don't even know how you're still doing it. I guess if you're a fan, you're a fan no matter what like with us and the C’s but damn they are sorry. At least Maryland is mid in the Big10, Miami is Mid in arguably the worst Power 5 conference. 😬

Cringe Wince GIF

Good luck to your 7 college football teams this year as well

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Malaki Starks-Georgia proving as of right now why he’s ranked the number one Safety. 

To be fair……..Clemson isn’t that great, but Starks did ice the game yesterday.  

Clemson’s donors are extremely afraid of becoming irrelevant if they fire Dabo, but that’s the road they are headed down if he doesn’t do what everyone else is doing with the portal and NIL.  Clemson was literally the ONLY D1 team to not have a player transfer in.  

Just let that sit in for a second.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Good luck to your 7 college football teams this year as well

You mean 3? I live in Maryland, I went to WVU & I was born an Ohio State fan to parents from Ohio. That's not changing so deal with it.

34 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Clemson’s donors are extremely afraid of becoming irrelevant if they fire Dabo, but that’s the road they are headed down if he doesn’t do what everyone else is doing with the portal and NIL.  Clemson was literally the ONLY D1 team to not have a player transfer in.  

I didn’t rank him as the top safety. That’s what I’ve seen on a few sites. I guess we’ll see how the season plays out. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I first saw him when I was watching Jordan Morgan last year. 

The QB, Fifita, is actually pretty good. But Tetairoa absolutely jumps off the page. He’s constantly doing stuff that you can’t ignore. One of the first games I saw of theirs was against Utah — he went for 8/116 and a TD, but he also threw a 20-yard TD pass from the left hash all the way across the field to the back right corner of the endzone. Probably threw the ball 35-40 yards, and it settled gently in the arms of Michael Wiley of all people.

He’s not my usual style of receiver. I’m much more Malik Nabers than Marvin Harrison in my typical preferences, I like juice more than I like size. But this guy just seems like an absolute boss.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I first saw him when I was watching Jordan Morgan last year. 

The QB, Fifita, is actually pretty good. But Tetairoa absolutely jumps off the page. He’s constantly doing stuff that you can’t ignore. One of the first games I saw of theirs was against Utah — he went for 8/116 and a TD, but he also threw a 20-yard TD pass from the left hash all the way across the field to the back right corner of the endzone. Probably threw the ball 35-40 yards, and it settled gently in the arms of Michael Wiley of all people.

He’s not my usual style of receiver. I’m much more Malik Nabers than Marvin Harrison in my typical preferences, I like juice more than I like size. But this guy just seems like an absolute boss.

I’m with you on your usual type receivers and I’m on those lines as well. Yeah, his athleticism seems to be off the charts especially someone that big. 

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

😂 

• Like 1