The Week 1 Gameday Thread: Commanders @ Bucs - 4:30 PM on Fox, Sunday (GIF Theme Hook)

MikeT14

GIF theme  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's the gif theme this week?

• Black Sails
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • One Piece
    • Pirates of Dark Water
    • Hook
    • Captain Phillips

8 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

This is why I kept saying that Rivera trying to go for the division win and a "one and done" playoff his first year, set this franchise back (*). 

I mean, that and the fact that he couldn't actually draft to save his life

(*) I was called crazy by fans both on this forum and off it for my stance. And I will die on this hill. Instead of Micah Parsons (or Devonta Smith) we got Jamin Davis.

Well we might’ve thought that at the time but truthfully it didn’t matter. He was going to screw up draft picks no matter where we were on the board. We just didn’t know it at the time. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2024 at 7:24 PM, butz65 said:

Yeah! WTF? 

People on Twitter were saying Daniels doesn't strap his chin strap tight enough. Also, I don't think his helmet is tight enough either. That's my guess. His response to the question after the game of it not being a big deal really made me mad at him for the first time. It's a very big deal that his helmet keeps coming off. 

On 9/8/2024 at 7:24 PM, butz65 said:

Yeah! WTF? 

People on Twitter were saying Daniels doesn't strap his chin strap tight enough. Also, I don't think his helmet is tight enough either. That's my guess. His response to the question after the game of it not being a big deal really made me mad at him for the first time. It's a very big deal that his helmet keeps coming off. 

On 9/8/2024 at 7:41 PM, 4209 said:

Noah I got held on that plah by the WR or TE and the refs missed it but still yeah, that shouldn't happen. Wagner needs to get off his block or blow through the TE to allow someone else to make the tackle too.

On 9/11/2024 at 8:15 AM, lavar703 said:

Well we might’ve thought that at the time but truthfully it didn’t matter. He was going to screw up draft picks no matter where we were on the board. We just didn’t know it at the time. 

Maybe but we’ll never know. It's hard to imagine Rivera passing on Parsons in 2021. And having Parsons with Tez, Allen, Payne & Chase Young would’ve been amazing for at least a few years.