Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, if your independent claim was true you would have just came out with that.

when did i deny being independent? I thought it was clear when i said I had two different win conditions.

this is the last thing I'll say on this because everyone's mind is obviously made up...

I mentioned a vigilante and van helsing all the way back on tuesday before anything really happened. Not sure what reasoning I would have had to just make up those hints that far back.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Never said you denied it, you just never stated it until it was obvious you were getting lynched. 

I came out and said I had two separate win conditions right when I role claimed.....how is that not obvious I wasn't straight civ?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

this is the last thing I'll say on this because everyone's mind is obviously made up...

I mentioned a vigilante and van helsing all the way back on tuesday before anything really happened. Not sure what reasoning I would have had to just make up those hints that far back.

So you could pull it up as this point and say “see, see I mentioned it earlier”

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you could pull it up as this point and say “see, see I mentioned it earlier”

Yea, in my third mafia game ever I learned how to create the tiniest storyline as long play to use just in case days and days down the line.....okay

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I came out and said I had two separate win conditions right when I role claimed.....how is that not obvious I wasn't straight civ?

Because you kept using words like “normal civ moves” implying that you were civ aligned. Then when it became obvious you came out and straight said it.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Because you kept using words like “normal civ moves” implying that you were civ aligned. Then when it became obvious you came out and straight said it.

I said normal civ, because i'm not normal civ lol.....if I can win with civs, then obviously i'm civ aligned though

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I said normal civ, because i'm not normal civ lol.....if I can win with civs, then obviously i'm civ aligned though

So why wouldn’t you have come out and said “ok guys I’m independent and can win with either side” instead of saying “I’m a vigilante”

Archived