Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I always vote for inactives D1 because nobody has a clue usually. I believe the only guy who hasn't posted yet is Tk3 but he has always been active in the mafia I played with him, so I will wait until tonight see if he posts. Therefore I vote randomly. Nothing scummy about that

While I have a tendency to over read post this one caught my attention. This was literally the post before tk3 voted. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

All kinds of lies.

Skyrim mafia was your first game and you lived the whole time.

You were voted off D2 in Mascot Mafia

You were bombed on N2.

Shrug. Thanks for being clear on that end. I was targeted on one of those games early, and the game I was voted off I was completely clear about my WC and offered to help town to stay alive. 

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Shrug. Thanks for being clear on that end. I was targeted on one of those games early, and the game I was voted off I was completely clear about my WC and offered to help town to stay alive. 

So are you saying that if we ever wagon you when you're mafia you'll just come out and say it?

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Anyway if my vote to get Tk3 active garners so much attention, why is Ted able to continue voting at random without getting even a single vote?

7 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Trying to act neutral and make sure he doesn't give off any weird scummy vibes.....hence, he's giving off weird scummy vibes.

TE

24 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

TedLavie

Whicker, just a disclaimer...I don't remember what I did, when I died, what role I had, or anything more than a couple games ago if that.  Depends how long ago I played the game and how memorable it was.  I just remember how people behaved and whether I think they're competent.  

So I personally find very little alignment indicative about people not remembering every game they've been in.  

Just now, Whicker said:

So are you saying that if we ever wagon you when you're mafia you'll just come out and say it?

Of course not. But if we're basing my case off not reading the thread, I'm not sure that is indicative of my alignment. 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Whicker, just a disclaimer...I don't remember what I did, when I died, what role I had, or anything more than a couple games ago if that.  Depends how long ago I played the game and how memorable it was.  I just remember how people behaved and whether I think they're competent.  

So I personally find very little alignment indicative about people not remembering every game they've been in.  

You took my post way too seriously. 

So I've been on record saying I haven't been a high effort player in most games here. I have noticed Day one votes are traditionally introduction and the. Initial views to base on as the game progresses. For that in itself regardless of alignment gets my attention. There is no legitimate reason to vote me besides my day one activity, which makes me not want to play if I'm this pressured early for the "reasons" which have been listed so far.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Why did you take that vote seriously?

I didn't until you brought it up again with md4l.  So I thought you might be serious about that which I would think is a mistake in general.  Just like how lynching newbies D1, mass claiming, and not blowing up md4l is generally a mistake.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I didn't until you brought it up again with md4l.  So I thought you might be serious about that which I would think is a mistake in general.  Just like how lynching newbies D1, mass claiming, and not blowing up md4l is generally a mistake.

I've said this once before. You were the one that wanted me to post more. This is what you get. 

Votes:

md4l- Rags (13), tk3 (19)

raves- famous (13), ksj (13)

rags- md4l (13)

bucs- jfin (13), mookie (18)

whicker- touch (14), rag (20), md4l (22)

mookie- raves (14), touch (14), pat (19),

pats- LTBF (15), ted (19)

jfin- LTBF (15), pats (16)

et- jfin (16)

bcb- jfin (16)

ksj- raves (17), rags (22)

LTBF- jfin (18)

Ted- md4l (18)

tk3- bucs (19)

famous- ted (21), pats (22)

mathman- md4l (22)

VC: