Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But I do.

Understandable, and I know you posted over a few posts your thoughts but if you repost them in a single post and I find your reasoning acceptable, I'll drop my MathMan crusade, but unless I feel compelled by your evidence I'm sticking to my read.  I'm just a little stressed/excited as I just got pre-qualified for the house I want to buy and trying to get some more of that stuff squared away right now.

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

Understandable, and I know you posted over a few posts your thoughts but if you repost them in a single post and I find your reasoning acceptable, I'll drop my MathMan crusade, but unless I feel compelled by your evidence I'm sticking to my read.  I'm just a little stressed/excited as I just got pre-qualified for the house I want to buy and trying to get some more of that stuff squared away right now.

I’m not asking you to drop the mathman crusade, I don’t trust malf right now either. Rags is just a stronger read to me. And my thoughts on the subject are on one post a couple pages back.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not asking you to drop the mathman crusade, I don’t trust malf right now either. Rags is just a stronger read to me. And my thoughts on the subject are on one post a couple pages back.

Ok, i'll look back later when I get a chance.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, congratulations. I just went through buying a house myself. 

Thanks.  It's my 2nd house purchase, but first time I'm actually involved in the process as I was living in Korea that last time and had a POA taking care of it all.

I don't think Famous is a good lynch. He's had very consistent behavior from last game to this game and he was civ in the other. He was also the first to show a little support for Malf's read on Bucs and I don't think the Bucs push would have happened without him.

I think similarly about Rags. With Bucs not being unlynchable I highly doubt that scum would have chosen to have him lynched for the first time if they had alternatives. I am not really scum pinged by Rags at all yet and I'm not voting for him based on this tell that Touch thinks he has. If Touch wants to claim having some sort of extra knowledge then I will reconsider.

I suppose it does look like we're working against two different enemies as Bucs came back "vampire aligned" instead of just "vampire" in red. I doubt that the werewolf is "vampire aligned" so it's possible Rags is the werewolf or part of a second mafia house and chose to push Bucs

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I think similarly about Rags. With Bucs not being unlynchable I highly doubt that scum would have chosen to have him lynched for the first time if they had alternatives. I am not really scum pinged by Rags at all yet and I'm not voting for him based on this tell that Touch thinks he has. If Touch wants to claim having some sort of extra knowledge then I will reconsider.

Leading a lynch on a mafia, especially one that needs lynched twice does give you civ cred.

I'm not feeling a KSJ lynch at the moment. His mostly inactive game was both his civ and his mafia game. I think switching it up is actually leaning townie as it has clearly drawn attention to him. Also, I find his progression in this game to be pretty natural and civ like

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No extra knowledge, just a very solid read.

Archived