Jay Gruden top target for Bengals coaching job?

turtle28

It’s funny I remember all the we have to stay the course posts year one lol. We all want change but while change takes place and things get tough we go back to fire him fire them but then when we suck we can’t change year after year!!! Good teams don’t quit on coaches who have the respect of their players. We all thought Gruden was done year 2. He showed why he belonged. This year has been tough but I believe we are on the right track. Draft picks are developing under this staff we have and I mean we have to stay the course!!!!

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Not me

When I was younger I didn’t understand the importance on continuity!!! And I used to hate Pittsburgh and NE and Baltimore and other good teams during my years of learning. But now I respect these FO and teams because they understand good or bad they have good football minds. I believe we do and I believe we will see our team continue to improve.

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

It’s funny I remember all the we have to stay the course posts year one lol. We all want change but while change takes place and things get tough we go back to fire him fire them but then when we suck we can’t change year after year!!! Good teams don’t quit on coaches who have the respect of their players. We all thought Gruden was done year 2. He showed why he belonged. This year has been tough but I believe we are on the right track. Draft picks are developing under this staff we have and I mean we have to stay the course!!!!

It's year four and we still suck. We're actually going backwards. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

We are only going backwards because of an injury riddled season, the hardest schedule in the NFL and the front office didn’t re-sign 1 of our 2 veteran WRs last offseason.

Before the season most thought we’d be 8-8 or worse and the worst team in the division. So the fact that we are what most thought we’d be doesn’t mean we are going backwards, especially given all the injuries and how hard our schedule ended up being. 

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Are we backwards with only 5 or 6 week one starters on IR? We looked like we were gonna be a dog in the hunt until our OL and our DL started dropping every other series.

Can the bengals even offer him if he is under contract with the Skins? Or could he resign and sign with bengals? Wonder how  that works.

I would hope he would want to stay here. I think he’s done an admirable job as a 1st time HC in a tenuous situation. Continuity is key...

3 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Can the bengals even offer him if he is under contract with the Skins? Or could he resign and sign with bengals? Wonder how  that works.

I would hope he would want to stay here. I think he’s done an admirable job as a 1st time HC in a tenuous situation. Continuity is key...

This really is a silly thread. No chance it happens. 

1 minute ago, Doc Draper said:

Wizards not Bullets

tantilizing a fan base is its disappointments since 1995

Abe Pollin’s wizards we’re more awful most of the time than the Redskins have been under Snyder. 

The Leonsis Wizards the last 4 years, now that’s a different story. 

Archived