Monday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)

Football_Bachelor08

Monday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Falcons
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2024 at 12:15 AM

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Dumbass, again, this is incredibly, fundamentally, incredibly simple **** that I understand you think is "nerd ****" which is an incredibly ironic thing to say as a grown adult on an internet forum in the year 2024, but the decision strings that lead to those three points also lead to the Eagles scoring on their successive drives. That's how these things work. That's why you take these probabilities into account. If you hate modern football so much then stop watching

Cheering for Philly tonight?  You certainly seem to have the attitude.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Buddy this is the last thing I'm going to say, but the weird "haha I'm so macho look at the poindexter" thing is really quite stupid when you're on a forum for what can only be described as football nerds. It's quite stupid.

You're the one saying I'm afraid of math only to look stupid because the Eagles passed up three points and lost by one.

That's your fault, princess, not mine. I'm just calling it out

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

You're the one saying I'm afraid of math only to look stupid because the Eagles passed up three points and lost by one.

That's your fault, princess, not mine. I'm just calling it out

See the irony being that you are attempting to call a woman a woman as an insult because you're permanently trapped in some bizarre adolescent fantasy where you get to "bully nerds" on the internet, because you're mad that 6 is higher than 3 and games are played over more than one scoring drive, is not lost on me.

Anyway, enjoy, whatever this is.

Wow looks like I missed quite a fun and insightful game thread, no really

This appears to have continued the week's dominance of ugly but close games. lol @ Philly. lol @ the NFC for that matter. KC should win the SB mostly by default. 

Edited by bomont
  • Like 2

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

See the irony being that you are attempting to call a woman a woman as an insult because you're permanently trapped in some bizarre adolescent fantasy where you get to "bully nerds" on the internet, because you're mad that 6 is higher than 3 and games are played over more than one scoring drive, is not lost on me.

Anyway, enjoy, whatever this is.

You're mad because 3 is more than 0, a fact I have repeatedly reminded you of. And now you need to distract everyone from the fact that you made yourself look foolish.

But whatever, that's your problem.