• Gabagool
    • Mike
    • Horny
    • Defense attorneys
    • Simple yes or no questions
    • Browns
    • Sir Lawrence of the Meadowlands

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The OL has struggled here and there, sure, but most of this is on Watson imo.  He’s just staring at the blitz and holding the ball.

He's gotta be more decisive and make adjustments at the LOS if the play doesn’t give him a quick out.

He’s also going to have to make teams pay for blitzing occasionally both with getting the ball out but also by hitting on some deep shots, which he’s not doing either.

Right now he’s holding the ball, seemingly just big play hunting, and trying to escape pressure but he’s honestly not looking terribly quick or elusive an because of that just taking sacks and hits and fumbling the ball.

That is not a question, Deshaun Watson sucks at QB and is an even worse human being, that is not even a discussion.

I am curious who played against the Giants though for them on the OL, what the 3rd and 4th string at some OL positions.  Because giving up 17 QB hits, that is hard to do almost.  

I see now Conklin and Wills are currently out for this up coming week, assuming they did not play against the Giants and both Hudson and Jones are listed as questionable, did they even play and they had Ifedi at RT and who knows at LT?  Teller on IR is a huge loss and if Bitonio is not at the other OG spot clearly that would be a huge problem, Zinter is a rookie and who is the other guard if Cohen is say hurt, what Harris plays guard or Pocic?  

6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

That is not a question, Deshaun Watson sucks at QB and is an even worse human being, that is not even a discussion.

I am curious who played against the Giants though for them on the OL, what the 3rd and 4th string at some OL positions.  Because giving up 17 QB hits, that is hard to do almost.  

I see now Conklin and Wills are currently out for this up coming week, assuming they did not play against the Giants and both Hudson and Jones are listed as questionable, did they even play and they had Ifedi at RT and who knows at LT?  Teller on IR is a huge loss and if Bitonio is not at the other OG spot clearly that would be a huge problem, Zinter is a rookie and who is the other guard if Cohen is say hurt, what Harris plays guard or Pocic?  

Last week Bitonio moved over to LT, Pocic to LG, and Harris came in at center.