Jordan Whittington

Tank4Drake

The new Rams Superstar WR? I drafted a lot of this dude in bestball fantasy (18 Round drafts with no def/k). If you watch his college tape, he’s a YAC Monster. Right up McVay’s alley. He was my OROY pick in the Award thread before the season started. 

Might be absolutely nothing though. 

Im not sure he has that ability. I’m more interested in Tyler or Demarcus. I think even Tutu goes crazy. The difference between him and Puka is very huge. Last year Puka was on Stafford and Kupps nuts. He would be poking their brain, being in meetings and demanding to learn. That’s a rare ability in an athlete. Much like that Jordan/Kobe mindset where they make it their life. 

I hope in wrong because he does have YAC ability. But Puka is a special type of athlete. You get the work you put in. Jordan seems bigger and faster but idk. Puka was literally a Kupp clone… I’m sad breh. Fade me. If anything we might run the ball more. 

7 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Im not sure he has that ability. I’m more interested in Tyler or Demarcus. I think even Tutu goes crazy. The difference between him and Puka is very huge. Last year Puka was on Stafford and Kupps nuts. He would be poking their brain, being in meetings and demanding to learn. That’s a rare ability in an athlete. Much like that Jordan/Kobe mindset where they make it their life. 

I hope in wrong because he does have YAC ability. But Puka is a special type of athlete. You get the work you put in. Jordan seems bigger and faster but idk. Puka was literally a Kupp clone… I’m sad breh. Fade me. If anything we might run the ball more. 

Tutu is a steaming pile of trash. 

5 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Tutu is a steaming pile of trash. 

Tutu was balling without Kupp. He just gets sent to the dog house for no reason. He can play in this league. Even came up huge in the playoffs. He’s not the best but he’s more then serviceable.. Dude glides for being 125 lbs. 

• ET80 locked this topic