The good, the bad, the we lost to the panthers

NickButera

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I think we can all glean one of those guys he's talking about is Adams. 

Adams carries respect. 

I wish he'd just flat out say "This staff is a joke and, yeah, I made a business decision for myself". 

Maybe then the circus act can be seen for the dead end it is. 

Sad part is after this game the trade value for him is probably gone down. Sure if he was traded to the Jets he would be amazing on that team but the reality is they're not going to have to pay like they would have in the off-season

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Sad part is after this game the trade value for him is probably gone down. Sure if he was traded to the Jets he would be amazing on that team but the reality is they're not going to have to pay like they would have in the off-season

Exactly what I was saying all offseason when I was advocating for trading Adams and homers were calling me foolish.  Look where we are now!   Three weeks in and already what I was saying would happened is happening lol 

Mark Davis is a joke and the team is a reflection of him.  He hires trash, try's putting lipstick on a pig, tells fans this fraud franchise is a contender and fools eat that trash up.

One again proving my point that we are a dumpster fire that no FA wants to sign with unless we overpay.  I mean would you want to get embarrassed nearly every Sunday.  Three weeks into the season and zero hope...  Luckily I have fantasy football which is a roster I can control :) 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Exactly what I was saying all offseason when I was advocating for trading Adams and homers were calling me foolish.  Look where we are now!   Three weeks in and already what I was saying would happened is happening lol 

Mark Davis is a joke and the team is a reflection of him.  He hires trash, try's putting lipstick on a pig, tells fans this fraud franchise is a contender and fools eat that trash up.

One again proving my point that we are a dumpster fire that no FA wants to sign with unless we overpay.  I mean would you want to get embarrassed nearly every Sunday.  Three weeks into the season and zero hope...  Luckily I have fantasy football which is a roster I can control :) 

If you remember when we were talking about it I mentioned that the minute they decided that they were going to cut car they should've traded Devante. His stock was never higher than that. Especially because the Jets got Rodgers right after. The Patriots guys just didn't wanna look stupid. So they kept him hoping that it would help them keep their job. I'm telling y'all it all goes back to the patriots guys

9 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Correct. It's time to accept that major mistakes were made and we should attempt to correct them now, even though it will be at lower benefit to us. 

Alternative is we can hope things turn around and still wind up with less.im return as he'll be another season older. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Correct. It's time to accept that major mistakes were made and we should attempt to correct them now, even though it will be at lower benefit to us. 

Alternative is we can hope things turn around and still wind up with less.im return as he'll be another season older. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

If you remember when we were talking about it I mentioned that the minute they decided that they were going to cut car they should've traded Devante. His stock was never higher than that. Especially because the Jets got Rodgers right after. The Patriots guys just didn't wanna look stupid. So they kept him hoping that it would help them keep their job. I'm telling y'all it all goes back to the patriots guys

^ the problem is back then people still thought McDaniels had a plan. I knew he didn't so I was like we need to get rid of this fast it's the only way you can justify it. Problem is if we did that chances are he wouldn't traded up for Bryce Young LOL

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

This franchise has been terrible well before the Pats guys got here and will be long after they're gone.  Let's not pretend that this was some well run franchise that they ran into the ground.  This should be obvious. 

It starts at the top and runs downhill.  This team has been an embarrassment for over 20 years...  

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

This franchise has been terrible well before the Pats guys got here and will be long after they're gone.  Let's not pretend that this was some well run franchise that they ran into the ground.  This should be obvious. 

It starts at the top and runs downhill.  This team has been an embarrassment for over 20 years...  

We cut a starting quarterback in the NFL & lost 5 million a year after they paid him a big contract and brought his best friend and all pro for a first and second round pick. I've seen a lot of bad raider stuff but that is one of the worst things I've seen in the last 20 years

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We cut a starting quarterback in the NFL & lost 5 million a year after they paid him a big contract and brought his best friend and all pro for a first and second round pick. I've seen a lot of bad raider stuff but that is one of the worst things I've seen in the last 20 years

I was saying this when it happened.  That alone was a fireable offense in itself and oozed complete incompetence. 

JM and DZ fall right in line with many horrendous moves this franchise has made over the past two decades.  It starts with Mark Davis as he is completely incompetent and should sell the team. 

We need an edge rusher next to Maxx and what do we do with a top 10 pick...  Tyree Wilson lol

The main reason why we have sucked for so long is we hire terrible HC/GM and our inability to draft well or find value in FA.  

Our Qb situation is bottom three in the NFL and it's a joke.  If we draft a QB who busts...  I don't even want to think about what the next 5 seasons will look like.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I was saying this when it happened.  That alone was a fireable offense in itself and oozed complete incompetence. 

JM and DZ fall right in line with many horrendous moves this franchise has made over the past two decades.  It starts with Mark Davis as he is completely incompetent and should sell the team. 

We need an edge rusher next to Maxx and what do we do with a top 10 pick...  Tyree Wilson lol

The main reason why we have sucked for so long is we hire terrible HC/GM and our inability to draft well or find value in FA.  

Our Qb situation is bottom three in the NFL and it's a joke.  If we draft a QB who busts...  I don't even want to think about what the next 5 seasons will look like.

Yep that's a possibility. It's absolutely imperative that we hire the right guy but the problem this time is that Telesco who is historically known for hiring bad coaches he's gonna get his third crack at it. 

Yep that's a possibility. It's absolutely imperative that we hire the right guy but the problem this time is that Telesco who is historically known for hiring bad coaches he's gonna get his third crack at it. 

Come on...  It's pretty evident that Mark Davis hires who he wants.  I don't think TT will have much input on our next HC if he has any at all.