The good, the bad, the we lost to the panthers

NickButera

12 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Vegas is a terrible city if you want HFA. 

People like taking their annual Vegas trip, and will time their trip when their team plays the Raiders. 

Our stadium will always be at least 25% Road Fans. And against the popular teams like Dallas, San Francisco, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Green Bay, etc, it will be 40% Road Fans. 

Also, the Raider fans in Vegas are not the same. The fans in Oakland and Los Angeles were ROWDY, HECTIC, LOUD, PASSIONATE. Most of the Raider fans in Vegas are not that hardcore….

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

People like taking their annual Vegas trip, and will time their trip when their team plays the Raiders. 

Our stadium will always be at least 25% Road Fans. And against the popular teams like Dallas, San Francisco, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Green Bay, etc, it will be 40% Road Fans. 

Also, the Raider fans in Vegas are not the same. The fans in Oakland and Los Angeles were ROWDY, HECTIC, LOUD, PASSIONATE. Most of the Raider fans in Vegas are not that hardcore….

Fans celebrating the 2 pt conversion like we won the game today. Really bothered me lol

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Should've never thrown in the towel on Trubisky, honestly. 

Not that I think he would've been great, but they bailed so quickly they kicked off a QB revolving door. Had they stuck with Trubisky another year or so, who knows who falls into their lap. Maybe Stroud? Lol. 

Trubisky was at least serviceable and showed something at one point..

I would've moved on from Trubisky. Personally I never thought he was a first round pick to begin with. did you know they drafted him without ever meeting with him?

13 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I was sitting in the black hole when Murray took a 90 yarder to the house against KC.  The place went wild and the Raiders were one of the least talented teams in the NFL but the fans always showed up!  It was the first win of that season if I remember correctly. 

I was bummed when they left Oakland as that is their true home and always will be.  Is there even a black hole in Vegas?  If there is I am sure it's a fraud in comparison to the one in Oakland. 

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I was sitting in the black hole when Murray took a 90 yarder to the house against KC.  The place went wild and the Raiders were one of the least talented teams in the NFL but the fans always showed up!  It was the first win of that season if I remember correctly. 

I was bummed when they left Oakland as that is their true home and always will be.  Is there even a black hole in Vegas?  If there is I am sure it's a fraud in comparison to the one in Oakland. 

It’s been replaced with a nightclub lol.