Week 6: Washington @ Ravens

wackywabbit

I imagine this thread will be 20+ pages, when all is said & done.

Not because there's a rivalry, or because you guys are concerned about beating us.

But you should be.... 😎 

You guys have the #2 Offense in the league, lead by Lamar Jackson & the sledgehammer in Henry.

We are the #1 Offense in the League lead by rookie sensation Jayden Daniels & the ice-pick & dagger of Brian Robinson Jr. & Austin Ekeler.

Most are expecting a shootout & rightfully so. Neither of our Defenses have played up to the standards, we expect from them.

Homefield advantage probably isn't going to be a factor cause I'm expecting a 50/50 split in Maryland, by the time the game starts. 

So it's probably come down to who makes the least amount mistakes/turnovers & possibly even Special Teams.

Lamar Jackson is 21-1 vs NFC Opponents. That's an astonishing record. I guess I wouldn't be concerned about this game if I were you, neither.

Anyways, no prediction from me, score wise.

Other than, I believe we beat you guys by DBL Digits. This Washington team is historical & might just be the first team to win it all, with a ROOKIE QB.

Either way, good luck.

And for our teams to be safe & slide. 👍 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, berlin calling said:

yeah, not scared at all. Bills game 2.0, hyped team that only played weak competition. we win by 2 scores.

https://x.com/sgellison/status/1844724878076752338

Outside the records, that's not the easiest/softest resume. I'd say that's an average slate. The Bengals with Higgins and Chase right now are probably top 10 in terms of teams I'd pick for a single game, especially while they are desperate to catch a win. Cardinals and Giants are in the average/below average zone, and given we are counting a loss against the Commanders, are 2-2 otherwise. The Browns are mess and the one legitimate bad team so far, but there's talent on that team to keep them from the very bottom.

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

Outside the records, that's not the easiest/softest resume. I'd say that's an average slate. The Bengals with Higgins and Chase right now are probably top 10 in terms of teams I'd pick for a single game, especially while they are desperate to catch a win. Cardinals and Giants are in the average/below average zone, and given we are counting a loss against the Commanders, are 2-2 otherwise. The Browns are mess and the one legitimate bad team so far, but there's talent on that team to keep them from the very bottom.

Should also go without saying Sarah's job is to be a propaganda machine for the Ravens, too.

She may not be employed by the team any longer but I follow her on Twitter as well and she's very much just a propaganda poster for the Ravens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Should also go without saying Sarah's job is to be a propaganda machine for the Ravens, too.

She may not be employed by the team any longer but I follow her on Twitter as well and she's very much just a propaganda poster for the Ravens.

She's a real one

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

Hey Ravens fans...

If any of your fellow Ravens buddies, tells you this is not a big game?

Set them straight. This game is huge!

Check it out.

Brother I love ya. But we’re beyond “player v player” games on this side of the beltway. I love that you guys are competitive again but we consistently play for deep runs in January, not MVP votes in October! 😎

• Like 3

9 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

they played the Bengals week 3, long before desperation mode in Cinci kicked in. anyhow, sure not a bottom 5 schedule but nothing to build an MVP resume on imo. we'll see, i'd still consider the Ravens their first true test.

7 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

doesn't change the fact she's posting. let Daniels put the team on his back to beat the Ravens and i'm a full supporter of his MVP aspirations, until then consider me a doubter.