2024 Week #7 GDT 4-2 Da Steelers host 2-4 Da Jets

Steeler Hitman

steelers-vs-jets.png

Who: Da 4-2 Steelers host Da 2-4 Jets

20221002mfsteelerssports15-3-1664739015.

When: Sunday Night SNF October 20, 2024, at 8:20 pm (Hopefully there's no weather delay this time). 😜😉😏

Heinz-Field-2-1600x900.jpg

Where: Acrisure Stadium Pittsburgh PA. Home Game #3

crj1iesomupbwkdgzt40.jpg

Special Note: 70's throwback Uniform Night! 

f4c4812705db73a68757c61c3f42c2a4.0.0.jpg

All-Time Series versus Da Jets & Last Meeting: Steelers lead the series 20-7 all-time. The last meeting was the Kenny Pickett debut.😏 Steelers lose at home 24-20.  Interesting stat: The Jets have won three of the last four meetings and the Steelers and Jets are 5-5 in the last 10 meetings. 

aaron_rodgers_jets_ny1_ny_08272023_AP232

Steelers will need to slow down the Jets ground attack and defense. However, forcing A-A-Ron into some mistakes would go a long way towards helping the Steelers secure a victory.

maxresdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCIAKENAF8q

Will Captain Russ make his debut or is it still in Justin we trust?

adnotac43qzshnesgpge.jpg

Pass rush has been down since injuries to Highsmith and Herbig. Teams have put more attention on Cam and TJ.

le6gayzehr9h2aufr8la.jpg

Predictions!!!!!

davanteadamsaaronrodgers-1024x563.jpg

Steelers are inconsistent but competitive. I think the Jets need this game more and have had the Steelers number of late. I hope for a Steelers Sunday night victory, but it is hard to bet against Rogers with the Steelers QB situation in possible transition and the host of injuries. Hoping the ghost of Franco infuses Najee and Jalen, the ghost of Bradshaw enters whichever Steelers QB's play, and GP looks like Swanny. Jets over Steelers 24-23.

Edited by Steeler Hitman
Completing Weekly GD Thread
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 3rivers said:

DE DeMarvin Leal

Neck/stinger Oct. 6 Out for season

Injured reserve

I never knew about this.  That will be 3 years of nothing for Leal

That will probably be it for Leal as a Steeler. This season was his shot to show something and he lost it to injury. Tough break. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jebrick said:

I think the lack of offense will cause the Steelers to lose this game.  I think the Jets can score more than 20 points.

jets passrush will overtake wilson and the effect of having not played at all this year. This isn't the week to make the QB switch IMO

not sure I like the grey facemasks on the old uniforms

still beter than round numbers but won't matter if the OL can't protect wilson. 

maybe we trade for mike williams before gametime and he can walk over to our sidelines and tell us the gameplan