Lions WR Jameson Williams facing 2-game suspension for NFL PES policy

El Ramster

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Lions WR Jameson Williams facing 2-game suspension for NFL PES policy
3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Isn't the NFL's policy to not announce suspensions until the appeals process is exhausted?  Of course, this could have come from an agent but I don't know why they would do that.

I'm only used to appeals from discipline, I haven't seen PED appeals before.

8 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Isn't the NFL's policy to not announce suspensions until the appeals process is exhausted?  Of course, this could have come from an agent but I don't know why they would do that.

Well the league hasn’t announced it. Reported caught win that he’s “facing” a two game suspension but I think he’ll just sit the two games. 

4 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Well the league hasn’t announced it. Reported caught win that he’s “facing” a two game suspension but I think he’ll just sit the two games. 

Yeah, looking at the schedule the only consecutive games he would be fine missing are the ones against the Colts and the Jaguars. If he appeals and the appeal takes one week then he misses the Packers and the Texans instead of the Titans and the Packers (which is worse for the Lions.)  If he could push it back exactly three games somehow that would be to his advantage, but somehow I doubt that's likely.

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Yeah, looking at the schedule the only consecutive games he would be fine missing are the ones against the Colts and the Jaguars. If he appeals and the appeal takes one week then he misses the Packers and the Texans instead of the Titans and the Packers (which is worse for the Lions.)  If he could push it back exactly three games somehow that would be to his advantage, but somehow I doubt that's likely.

I think he just serves it and comes back with fresh legs and pissed off against the Texans. 

1 hour ago, notthatbluestuff said:

I'm shocked this thread title was written without "stand the hell up" or "as as" or something of that ilk.

It was. The mods changed it. Whoever you are Ty dark knight. Keeping the people safe. You have this poor giants fan confused. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1