Week 8: San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys

J-ALL-DAY

This team is mid, has been very mid and the current talent is mid. No other way to put it. The DVOA stats always look good but the results are showing something else. The STs unit is horrendous and has been horrendous for a while. Now we are going to be without Aiyuk the rest of the season and Deebo likely misses this week. In the past it was pretty much a lock the Niners would beat the Cowboys....But now? How can one be certain when this team has lost to both the Cardinals and the Rams? How can one be certain when this team plays so inconsistent? How can one be certain when the team can never pick up tough yards one 3rd and 4th downs? How can one be certain when this team never scores TDs in the RZ????

I am going to pick them to win just because the season is likely over if they do not and they are playing a team they always do well against. But not confident one bit.

49ers 23

Cowboys 17

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

• J-ALL-DAY changed the title to Week 8: San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys
15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Its already over, but if you lose this one, you really know it's over given the dominance have had over this squad. d

Yep, pretty much a wrap if we lose this one. I know I know, the Seahawks can lose to the Bills and we will only be one game out of the NFC West race. But..............................

It's a must win as was the Seahawks game. Excited to see more of Cowing. He's going to shine more than Pearsall in the early going and he has a chance to make a big play every single week. 

The only glimmer of hope I have for this is that the Cowboys have no running game.  Like, they're last place in just about every rushing statistic.  So, they're going to pass a lot and our pass defense has been pretty good.  Well, probably not on 3rd and longs, but whatever.  lol