Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Same. Sounds like there's already a deal pretty much lined up. Just gotta go through the visit.

Tax laws really favor the FL teams.  He s probably on the Glazer private jet, Licht would have some explaining to do with expensing the jet flight and Jensen leaves the building.

After seeing Jenson’s dad like a Buc fans post about “come to Tampa” that pretty much said it all for me. Hope he only gets better and is a staple on our interior line with Marpet for many years. 

If we can have the best interior line in football (add Quinton Nelson for example) and have average tackles I’d be ok with that. Pressure up the middle is the #1 thing QBs hate. Saints have done ok with this model.

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Same. Sounds like there's already a deal pretty much lined up. Just gotta go through the visit.

No idea what to expect. Only been a starter for 1 year this past. I’ve read he helped them with their run game as the guy is pretty big. But we’ve tried these 1 year as starter guys before and its blown up in our face(Anthony Collins)

I hope this works out and we can move Marpet back to RG. Sweezy is safe for now but I can still see TB trying upgrade the G spot via draft. Maybe third round

48 minutes ago, What_The_Buc said:

He’s obviously on his way to Tampa or Indianapolis in his picture. If it’s Tampa, I don’t see Licht letting him go anywhere else. 

Jensen at center Marpet back to RG and Quentin Nelson at LG

Nelson will be a Bronco or Giant. 

Archived