Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

I know it doesn’t pertain to the Bucs but some fishy stuff going on in Baltimore.

give Ryan Grant 4 year 30 mil. Contract (over paying in my opinion) and now Crabtree is released Ravens have interest and Grant fails his physical. Grant has played every game in his 4 year career .

sounds like Ravens had a change of heart and wants to give that money to Crabtree.

14 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

Ebron visiting Panthers.

I had him signing with Carolina as soon as he got released from the Lions. Played college for the Tar Heels. Could be a nice number 2 for the Panthers behind Olsen.

I saw the Ravens were interested as well.

The part that sucks is we were five games behind the third place team in our division. every other team is looking to or already added higher end FA talent. We flame out in FA I guess we can hope our first and second round picks ball out and add a game or two to our win total from last year. 

11 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

The part that sucks is we were five games behind the third place team in our division. every other team is looking to or already added higher end FA talent. We flame out in FA I guess we can hope our first and second round picks ball out and add a game or two to our win total from last year. 

That's not quite how it works.

Archived