FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

What Watson and Jimmy G have done so far is actually far more impressive to me than what Cousins has done the past 2 years and I’d take them both 10/10 times over Cousins. Just my opinion 

Thank you my guy.

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

What Watson and Jimmy G have done so far is actually far more impressive to me than what Cousins has done the past 2 years and I’d take them both 10/10 times over Cousins. Just my opinion 

This whole argument started with him saying cousins was borderline top 12. last three years PROVES otherwise, you can't just throw in 2 QBs who have played a hand full of games and say cousins isnt top 10, just absurd on his part.

4 minutes ago, K-Ro 25 said:

Way to bait me and personally attack me in back to back posts. Webby is going to love this. Why does Lombardi BT amongst others agree with me? They're novices too?

You say that but don’t refer to the other 90% of experts who think he’s a very good QB. Your example is such a small sample size of experts on Cousins. Read up and you’ll see over 75%+ like Cousins.

Just now, ekill08x said:

This whole argument started with him saying cousins was borderline top 12. last three years PROVES otherwise, you can't just throw in 2 QBs who have played a hand full of games and say cousins isnt top 10, just absurd on his part.

He just did and so did I.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

You say that but don’t refer to the other 90% of experts who think he’s a very good QB. Your example is such a small sample size of experts on Cousins. Read up and you’ll see over 75%+ like Cousins.

I just made a thread. Lets see what posters say

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I’m not interested in attacking you @K-Ro 25 but the fact that you think a guy like Mayfield is or will be better than Cousins is just someone either blinded by overrating a prospect Big Time or severely underrating Cousins. Not sure which it is or both. But I suggest you do more homework.

I think Mayfield will be better in 3 years and cheaper. Not next year. 

You also were a Hackenberg believer, no?