Giants to pick #2 in 2018 NFL Draft

Acgott

4 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Hey fellas, I'm just wondering...since you guys know your FO better than us Saints fans do...with the talk of "the right price for OBJ" being thrown about, would the 27th overall pick move him? What do you fellas think?

if that manages to move him, i will jump off a bridge. Absolutely not

10 minutes ago, mattbags2313 said:

if that manages to move him, i will jump off a bridge. Absolutely not

What do you guys realistically expect the base selling point to be? High 1st? Low 1st and what? He has an $8.5 million cap hit currently for 2018 which many would agree affects the asking price for him in a trade (though realistically he would be extended and that cap hit likely reduced in a new contract) plus injury concerns. So what is your starting point?

3 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

What do you guys realistically expect the base selling point to be? High 1st? Low 1st and what? He has an $8.5 million cap hit currently for 2018 which many would agree affects the asking price for him in a trade (though realistically he would be extended and that cap hit likely reduced in a new contract) plus injury concerns. So what is your starting point?

he doesnt have injury concerns. Players have comeback from much worse. He had a broken ankle, bones heal. High first

6 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

Hey fellas, I'm just wondering...since you guys know your FO better than us Saints fans do...with the talk of "the right price for OBJ" being thrown about, would the 27th overall pick move him? What do you fellas think?

Give me this years first and second. Another first in 2019 and 2020. Plus two additional seconds plus Michael Thomas. Then you well consider it. 

Archived