PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I assume they will be. Honestly none of the matchups are great for us but if we're going to have success I think that's our best shot. 

Mccoy is still your biggest threat even if he isnt 100%. As long as he has been playing i dont think it will take a mental toll on him

All this Napoleon complex stuff is weird.

“We are great fans, guys. We’re gonna fill 50% of your stadium. We’re so much better fans. You’ll see!”

Just now, iPwn said:

All this Napoleon complex stuff is weird.

“We are great fans, guys. We’re gonna fill 50% of your stadium. We’re so much better fans. You’ll see!”

I don't get it. I've never seen it before. The Bills Twitter account is even in on it. 

13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who cares? We’ll see what it looks like tomorrow 

Most Jaguars fans. Pretty annoying having guys talk **** about our fanbase and saying they are going to take over our home stadium. Not sure how it doesn't tick you off a bit with how uneducated those people are about this fanbase.

19 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Most Jaguars fans. Pretty annoying having guys talk **** about our fanbase and saying they are going to take over our home stadium. Not sure how it doesn't tick you off a bit with how uneducated those people are about this fanbase.

I’m tired of people joking about blackouts and not selling tickets but twitter is full of crazies

30 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This isn't JUST Twitter. 

It sucks because there’s some good ones on here. @Thelonebillsfan and @BigBillsFan13 are two people I would consider online friends. @LeeEvans (aside from a misunderstanding that was quickly resolved once he understood what I meant) has been really great.

I grew up 3 hours outside of Buffalo, so I know a good deal of Bills fans personally. But man, do the majority of my interactions this week leave me wanting to 62-7 them and watch them spend another 18 years waiting for the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

It sucks because there’s some good ones on here. @Thelonebillsfan and @BigBillsFan13 are two people I would consider online friends. @LeeEvans (aside from a misunderstanding that was quickly resolved once he understood what I meant) has been really great.

I grew up 3 hours outside of Buffalo, so I know a good deal of Bills fans personally. But man, do the majority of my interactions this week leave me wanting to 62-7 them and watch them spend another 18 years waiting for the playoffs.

Ha, thanks man. I honestly don't know what the deal is, I've seen stuff on both sides that just leaves me scratching my head. Bills fans are almost always good natured and I don't know if it's just nervous energy or what but it's been out of control all week, practically since the playoff bracket was. Hopefully everything starts settling down tomorrow now that the game is actually in front of us. 

Archived