Kirk Cousins - Should He Stay or Should He Go?

Ghostnote

13 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I wish there were delineations made between offensive linemen for the franchise tag like there are with defensive linemen. Think it might have been worth it to pay Jensen the average salary of the top 5 centers in the NFL (which I assume would be significantly under $10M).

Would be a little over $9M if it were just Centers

25 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

I think he's as good as gone, Jets had the 35th ranked Center this year and we'll have $111M in cap space. They'll negotiate but I think the Jets will be the highest offer (whatever that offer is) I just said $10M because it would make him the highest paid, if he could be had for less than I think the Jets still present the best offer.

I would agree. The 49ers also have serious issues at center and have even more cap space than the Jets. I don't think that there's any way he's back with the Ravens on the cheap. I don't know if it'll be 10, but I think his apy will certainly be up there. He's also likely the best center on the market - Richburg can't be trusted to stay healthy.

9 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Anyway, I hope the Jets get Kirk. It's like a win-win. They get their QB, and the Broncos don't have to worry about them trading up ahead for Mayfield.

todd bowles will go after bridgewater, younger and has  aaron rodgers lite potential

Archived