Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Honestly I’m not sure. But I guarantee we won’t pay him anymore than we have to. I doubt we keep him around for any bonus he’d have coming his way. I’m confident he will get cut... but maybe not until FA opens and we get a CB or 2.

Don't be that confident. Remember who our GM is...

5 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Kearse was a pleasant surprise last year. No way he should be cut. Our offensive roster as it is now is very weak. Our whole offensive has to be rebuilt. Lousy drafting thru the past decade has put us in a major hole. With all the high first round picks we had on defensive and we were rank only 25 in the NFL last year, that is flat out pathetic. If we had any kind of owner, he should have clean house starting with the scouting department.

I didn’t say we straight cut him. I said he “could” be a casualty. And that’s bc none of his salary is guaranteed. If we get a WR in FA and in the draft.... Kearse might get cut.

6 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Tavon Austin is apparently going to be either traded or cut before the league year starts, would be worth a flier if cut as a gadget RB/WR/RS.

I wouldn’t trade for him but I’d be interested if cut. And mainly as a return man.

Archived