Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

8 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Morton's offense was more of balanced offense compared to Chan Gailey's.   Big problem is Morton did not run in short yardage situation enough for Bowles liking. Morton kept ignoring Bowles' suggestion for certain rush selections.  Jets' brass, especially Maccagnan, likes Bates because he knows that offense.    

Dennison will make OL work for Bowles but I am not sure how much impact will he make with that OL.  It takes some time to play right for RB.

If they run the Shannahan style of offense they can literally make any RB a 1000k rusher... The key is fresh bodies and a solid oline

7 hours ago, imaiden6669 said:

If they run the Shannahan style of offense they can literally make any RB a 1000k rusher... The key is fresh bodies and a solid oline

100%. Nobody should get overly bogged down on 40 times for RB's today because patient runners are what thrive in those offenses. Terrell Davis, Arian Foster, etc were far from burners. 

39 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

100%. Nobody should get overly bogged down on 40 times for RB's today because patient runners are what thrive in those offenses. Terrell Davis, Arian Foster, etc were far from burners. 

I agree with what you said but you can be patient and run a fast 40, I'm just not one to get overly jazzed about the combine. I think it should only be used to flag guys you need to watch more tape on.

8 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

I agree with what you said but you can be patient and run a fast 40, I'm just not one to get overly jazzed about the combine. I think it should only be used to flag guys you need to watch more tape on.

100%, I'm not saying you can't. I'm basically just getting at a guy who runs a 4.55-4.6 can still be very successful in the  offense (like a Penny for example)

Just now, barnaby8787 said:

100%, I'm not saying you can't. I'm basically just getting at a guy who runs a 4.55-4.6 can still be very successful in the  offense (like a Penny for example)

I'm hoping we get one of Michel, Jones, Guice, or Penny with one of our 2nds.

3 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Yes sir.  Any of the 4 would work, although i'd prefer Penny or Michel.

Jones is far and away my favorite after Barkley obviously. Michel I was hit on until I saw his fumble rate. So I moved him down.

1. Barkley

2. Jones

3. Guice

4. Michel

5. Penny

6. Chubb

7 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Jones is far and away my favorite after Barkley obviously. Michel I was hit on until I saw his fumble rate. So I moved him down.

1. Barkley

2. Jones

3. Guice

4. Michel

5. Penny

6. Chubb

Personally

1) Barkley

2) Penny

3) Michel

4) Guice

5) Jones