The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Suh enjoying them free trips and then ends up signing with Seattle... Lol

I just struggle to understand what Seattle is doing. They traded a second for Sheldon Richardson and then let him walk without tagging him.

They’ve been getting rid of defensive vets, which made me assume they were looking at a rebuild on that side. Signing Suh just leaves me completely baffled by their plan of attack.

Suh is from the Northwest, at least born there.  So it might some emotional attachment to the Seahawks.

If he visits the Cowboys, then it's about the star on the helmet and ability to maximize his "brand.
I think truthfully it should be a battle between us and the Saints.  Saints have a legit shot at a deep playoff run
While we are likely to be a "good" team for the next couple of years. Built to have our window open now and the next 4-5 years. 

or

Suh just goes to whoever gives him the biggest check.  I think we could do that too really.  Robinson isn't against spending money to make those number look big and in reality good for the team. 

28 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wolf mentioned (so take this with the most gigantic piece, not grain but piece, of salt you can imagine) that Suh made a great impression and that we may make an offer tomorrow. So I'm guessing, if we weren't prepared to discuss financials today, that we're kind of in a holding pattern until he stops making visits and/or his market and market value clears up.

13 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I think it’s just weird he would go all the way back to Portland then come back to Nashville in a few days to sign and be introduced. 

I didn’t know he lived in Portland maybe he really will go to Seattle

It's not like he's flying coach on Denver, I'll fly first class or on a private jet anywhere in the world at any time haha. 

5 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Just my opinion but when you read that tweet doesn’t it seem like he’s letting the Saints down nicely and really likes what the Titans have to offer?

Just keep reading the Tenn part of that tweet it’s sounds like we may have won him over 

I think that may be reading into it what you want to read into it. We can almost certainly afford to offer him more money though, so that may help.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I think that may be reading into it what you want to read into it. We can almost certainly afford to offer him more money though, so that may help.

Yeah....if you a Saints fan you are encouraged. If you a Titans fan you are encouraged.

Archived