TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

I had that same feeling about Norwell and Lawrence lol. 

Did you guys really thinks that I was going to let Norwell walk? He didn't give but 1 hit and 0 sacks in 2017. I would not have signed 1 player in FA to match whatever contract that was offered on him.

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

Did you guys really thinks that I was going to let Norwell walk? He didn't give but 1 hit and 0 sacks in 2017. I would not have signed 1 player in FA to match whatever contract that was offered on him.

I figured it was unlikely, but I was hoping that you would just forget. 

Just now, LuckyNumber11 said:

I had been staring at that offer for days, and increasing it about every time I looked at it. Think I was at 5/64 the last time I looked at it 

It's funny, because I though Norwell was the easiest one to structure because we have a great comp from just last year in Kevin Zeitler. He got 5/60, so I figured no way does Norwell settle for the same or less. I just had to figure out how crazy the rest of you guys were while trying to keep it realistic. I think that there's a good chance he gets somewhere between 64 - 70 in the real market, so that's pretty much where I cut mine off at. 

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

I was hoping realism may take over as I’m not sure he actually gets tagged

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's funny, because I though Norwell was the easiest one to structure because we have a great comp from just last year in Kevin Zeitler. He got 5/60, so I figured no way does Norwell settle for the same or less. I just had to figure out how crazy the rest of you guys were while trying to keep it realistic. I think that there's a good chance he gets somewhere between 64 - 70 in the real market, so that's pretty much where I cut mine off at. 

For me I got whatever reason forgot the Zeitler deal and was using Osemele as my frame

3 minutes ago, Fragafootball said:

Hold on, I was under the impression that I couldn't extend a franchise tag player in the game. That is why I used the transitional over the franchise tag. I figured that was the whole point of the transitional pick.

Is it too late for me to change it? 

Better get with Mike quickly before someone puts a offer on your player.

Archived