Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yo so I wasn't here for most of the game last night, but we need to have a talk about much of a f***wad Chris Colinsworth was that entire game. Dude deserves to be fired for blatantly rooting against us. Despicable.

My friend and I were friggin yelling at the tv screen after he kept going off about how the Ertz TD should've been a fumble.

And, he legit had the nerve to bring that up AFTER we won. 

I usually sorta like him, but it was so blatant that he was rooting for the Pats. 

Made me wish the game was on FOX and I never ever thought I'd say that going into the game.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

My friend and I were friggin yelling at the tv screen after he kept going off about how the Ertz TD should've been a fumble.

And, he legit had the nerve to bring that up AFTER we won. 

I usually sorta like him, but it was so blatant that he was rooting for the Pats. 

Made me wish the game was on FOX and I never ever thought I'd say that going into the game.

Joe Buck > Chris Colinsworth

Yeah, I said it.

31 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yo so I wasn't here for most of the game last night, but we need to have a talk about much of a f***wad Chris Colinsworth was that entire game. Dude deserves to be fired for blatantly rooting against us. Despicable.

He was weiner riding Brady all night

Archived