TCMD 18' (3rd Rouind, Jewell/Watts)

IrishHooligan00

13 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Dareus single handedly fixed (as much as one guy can) our run defense while bringing some solid pass rush. No you can not find someone that can do what Dareus did or better.

Out of 104 DT's he wasn't even in the top 25 for performance, whereas the player im looking to replace him with was in the top 10. 

41 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Out of 104 DT's he wasn't even in the top 25 for performance, whereas the player im looking to replace him with was in the top 10. 

Is this based on PFF I assume?

I have a hard time believing there were 25 better players at the position watching him game in and game out. He was a force and took the 32nd run D to top 5 in the games he played. 

I have a very hard time believing there are 25 other guys capable of doing that.

Malik Was ranked higher then him, so yes he is expendable especially when u have LB who can make plays I can plug in a top rookie DT or a FA DT and be fine. 

Hi.  Malik and Dareus play completely different roles tho.

Malik Was ranked higher then him, so yes he is expendable especially when u have LB who can make plays I can plug in a top rookie DT or a FA DT and be fine. 

They do two completely different things. One anchors the D and is the key on run defense while taking on double teams (even triple teams on occasion).

Should i go after Cousins in FA? 

or go with a trade option...have 3 people talking with me about there QBS.

Tannehill (2nd-3rd Round what they're looking for)

Taylor (4th and a player)

Dalton (2nd and a player on the OL)

Foles (Hearing it might cost a 2nd to 1st Rounder)

or go with one of the top FA options

Bradford

Bridgewater

Keenum if he hits

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I think all are fairly better options then bortles, and on the cheaper side as well. Bortles is going to be gone so i gotta figure out who i feel would fit best. 

You have an unwarranted hate for Blake. You are seriously basing every thought on the national media and nothing to do with actually watching how he played this year based on every single one of your comments.

Not sure why you'd pick a team to build if you have no idea about how and why the team is constructed as is (can easily upgrade Dareus was VERY telling).

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

You have an unwarranted hate for Blake. You are seriously basing every thought on the national media and nothing to do with actually watching how he played this year based on every single one of your comments.

Not sure why you'd pick a team to build if you have no idea about how and why the team is constructed as is (can easily upgrade Dareus was VERY telling).

I have watched them, I also know how Bortles has been the past few years. He's not even in the top 20 of QBS in the league. Dareus isn't who he used to be. He is slower, Granted he is stronger now, but hes a lot slower, but you can Sign a DT cheaper to do the same thing. I could even go after Vita Vea to fill that spot and hes going to do the same thing. He's not worth 10 Million. If his Cap hit was only 5-7 Million It'd be great, but not 10 Million. 

Archived