TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@ny92jefferis

GB restructure/extension drop down list is not showing player options.   Only shows Eli Manning.  Would be happy to offer him an extension for you

I'm seeing randle cobb in your workbook right now.  You're operating in yours and not the official one right?

11 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I'm seeing randle cobb in your workbook right now.  You're operating in yours and not the official one right?

Might have been in the wrong one.   Too many workbooks!!!!

just kidding.  My error in not recognizing the copy of GB work book vs official GB work book

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Might have been in the wrong one.   Too many workbooks!!!!

just kidding.  My error in not recognizing the copy of GB work book vs official GB work book

Well they are identical in looks....hoping to get rid of the copy next year.

25 minutes ago, davidderion said:

I seen we can’t do anything with ERFA but if we wanted to could we cut/trade a RFA that we recently resigned?? I didn’t see anything in the guidelines about not be allowed to. 

Free agents can't be traded, that would include RFA

5 hours ago, whodatOL said:

In my FA Transaction Workbook the Bonuses have a NPV of 120%, this should be different right?

The roster and workout bonuses?  If so yes, long story short.  It was part of a patch that was applied to all the teams after the first round of bidding.  After this mock is over we'll address on fixing it without the patch.

@ny92jefferis

I'm a little confused about the Waiver Wire.

So I haven't won a Waiver Wire bid yet and I keep losing out to the same team that had bid on and won several players already in the Waiver wire.

Once you win a bid, don't you go to the bottom of the list? I don't understand why I keep losing out to the same team that should be lower than me at this point on the waiver wire order.

Am I getting something wrong here?

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

@ny92jefferis

So I haven't won a Waiver Wire bid yet and I keep losing out to the same team that had bid on and won several players already in the Waiver wire.

Once you win a bid, don't you go to the bottom of the list? I don't understand why I keep losing out to the same team that should be lower than me at this point on the waiver wire order.

I don' think the waiver wire order is adjusted once a team claims a player in this year's TCMD

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@ny92jefferis

Last year the waiver order would change once you put an offer in and some of the members wanted it to be a fixed order like it is irl.  So it was changed to a fixed order this year.

Archived