Real Madrid C.F. Thread - LUCKY NUMBER 13

Madridista

7 hours ago, ninerfanwheelz said:

I think any fan would be annoyed if their favorite team decided they weren't interested in playing the first 5 games of their season. Not sure what last season has to do with that, the goal is to win every season

I think when you compare your troubles against like 99% of other clubs, particularly Arsenals, they pale in comparison. 

It's like a Pats fan being annoyed at a 0-2 start and saying he's taking a break from the franchise and having a Browns fan laughing at him. 

7 hours ago, texans_uk said:

I think when you compare your troubles against like 99% of other clubs, particularly Arsenals, they pale in comparison. 

It's like a Pats fan being annoyed at a 0-2 start and saying he's taking a break from the franchise and having a Browns fan laughing at him. 

Sure, but again it's the apathy that's annoying. One thing to go out and dominate but lose in an unlucky way, but I can't say any of the clubs that took points from us didn't deserve them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, texans_uk said:

#zidaneout

Out of La Liga race, struggling in Europe, how long is the string for the golden boy? 

I’m sure he’s ready to go himself. Don’t think there was a ton of credibility but there were rumors of him wanting to leave after last season. Let him ride out the season and if he does want to come back you have a decision to make (I’d keep him), but no real benefit to sacking him.

Wonder who we’d replace him with

4 hours ago, ninerfanwheelz said:

I’m sure he’s ready to go himself. Don’t think there was a ton of credibility but there were rumors of him wanting to leave after last season. Let him ride out the season and if he does want to come back you have a decision to make (I’d keep him), but no real benefit to sacking him.

Wonder who we’d replace him with

Conte is constantly linked with a Chelsea exit. 

You can have Mourinho back. 

On 12/24/2017 at 6:59 PM, texans_uk said:

Conte is constantly linked with a Chelsea exit. 

You can have Mourinho back. 

Have a feeling Conte would clash with some of our players. Maybe he’d bring my boy Morata back lol

Hated Mou then, hate him now. That would end poorly