FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Unless one of ipwn or mission dodges all the bombs tonight.

If I can make it through this game I've got a good chance tbh.  Got the two best teams in baseball going tonight.  Just need the Angels to somehow not blow this game.  Come on TLO.

Then I'm still in pretty good shape for a chance to win the tiebreakers since me, Mission and dome all bombed 8 players in that Red Sox game, which means I should be rooting for Oakland to win, which would bomb Mission, and then the Padres to win, which would bomb iPwn.  That's right, right? 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Then I'm still in pretty good shape for a chance to win the tiebreakers since me, Mission and dome all bombed 8 players in that Red Sox game, which means I should be rooting for Oakland to win, which would bomb Mission, and then the Padres to win, which would bomb iPwn.  That's right, right? 

How 'bout just root for me and I wont nominate you.  Deal?

I need all the karma I can get tbh

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No way the Dodgers lose tonight.

Yeah, there is absolutely NO way the Dodgers win tonight.  No possible way.  There is a better chance of Armageddon happening tonight than the Dodgers losing.  Might as well call it a Dodgers win already.  No way Dodgers lose tonight. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, there is absolutely NO way the Dodgers win tonight.  No possible way.  There is a better chance of Armageddon happening tonight than the Dodgers losing.  Might as well call it a Dodgers win already.  No way Dodgers lose tonight. 

They've got the MVP back tbh

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What?

Archived