FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

I will have my nominations decided by 8 AM today, and I will post those nominations by 9 AM today.  Just woke up.  I couldn't find one that was just right, but I did search Google for the perfect gloating gif.  I know way too little about baseball, hockey and basketball to be this good at these games. 

Everybody, please gather around the table.  It's time for the nomination ceremony. 

bb16-06-noms-full-table.jpg

I will pull the first key.  Then I will pull all the other keys because the rest of you are too damn slow.

@EliteTexan80, you are safe. 

@LuckyNumber11, you are safe.

@I_GET_SAX, you are safe.

@Whicker, you are safe, although I was going to nominate you.  You haven't talked to me all game, and that hurts my feelings.

@Ragnarok, you are safe.

@Famous Jameis, you are safe, although I was going to nominate you.  You haven't talked to me all game, and that hurts my feelings.

@gopherwrestler, you are safe.

@mission27, you are safe.

@LetTheBallFly, you are safe, although you cost me the previous two HoH wins and I should have nominated you this time on principle alone.

@JBURGE25, you are safe. 

@Shady Slim, you are safe.

@Adrenaline_Flux, you are safe.

@RuskieTitan, you are safe.

@utley4568, you are safe.

I have nominated @iPwn and @domepatrol91

iPwn, I have tried contacting you and holding discussions with you about this game at least twice.  The third time your inbox must have been full.  I understand you are busy, but you have to know what that looks like in a game of this nature.  Additionally, you have on multiple occasions expressed a lackadaisical attitude about this game citing your busy schedule.  You have gone as far as to suggest the house votes you out while you are on the block.  This is not personal in any way.  I respect players who are invested in the game for the spirit of competition, and I feel this is the best nomination at this time.

domepatrol, a lot of the same sentiments.  Of all the players who have not talked with me throughout the game, I've been told by several others that you are not emotionally invested in the game.  Again, this is not personal. 

I wish both of you the absolute best of luck in the upcoming veto competition. 

1. @EliteTexan80

2. . @utley4568

3. @LuckyNumber11

4. @I_GET_SAX

5. @Whicker

6. @Ragnarok

7. @Adrenaline_Flux

8. @RuskieTitan

9. @Famous Jameis

10. @gopherwrestler

11. @mission27

12. @LetTheBallFly