FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I’m skeptical of you now HZ, you literally only played one good tune, and the rest are for Sally’s 

I might not have the best taste in music, but I certainly have the most diverse taste.  I can go from Enya to Metallica to ABBA to death metal. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I might not have the best taste in music, but I certainly have the most diverse taste.  I can go from Enya to Metallica to ABBA to death metal. 

I struggle with going to some of the softer poppy type stuff.

i can do just about anything else tho. Any type of rock/metal, even the pop rock stuff like Creed, Nickleback, etc with no shame. Country doesn’t bother me, usually won’t pick to listen to it, most rap I can tolerate. Hell I can even do John Mayer and Dave Matthews type stuff.

cant stand the techno/electric pop type stuff, or any of the new mumbo/jumbo blubbering of rap music now-a-days.

Just now, MathMan said:

by a vote.....of 9-5.....

the next person evicted from the big brother house is....

I_Get_Sax

ipwn, you are safe.

we are now down to the final 16.

prize 3 (escape a nomination) has expired  and will remain unused 

the hoh wont be posted until tonight, and you will have at least by late monday night to complete .

this has been julie chen.

now, lets eavesdrop on the houseguests

Sorry, Sax.  You were too good and too unpredictable to stay in the game.  I can tolerate good players in the game, I can tolerate unpredictable players in the game, but when I see one that's both, I have to go after them. 

Archived