FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

More shouting from Flux

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN WORK WITH ET. HE IS BAD AT THIS GAME AND A FRIEND OUTSIDE OF IT AND A COMPLETE MEAT SHIELD SO I WANT TO CUT HIM AT JURY... BUT DUDE CANNOT KEEP ANYTHING TO HIMSELF.

UTLEY KNOWS ABOUT THE POTENTIAL BACKDOOR PLAN AND IT ISN'T TOO HARD TO FIGURE OUT HOW.

JBURGE AND FLUX FINAL TWO, IMO. SORRY, PWNDOG.

Real talk from Flux

Julie. I'm gonna be 100 with you. Things are getting a little sticky. ET is my friend outside of this game, outside of FF. I want to work with him until jury because all eyes are on him. But I can't keep having everything I say be heard by the whole house so quickly.

Fluz breaking down where it's at:

I might be getting played hard, but here it goes.

ET said his preference was utley, Dwight, or Lucky but he was fine with bcb or LTBF. These two names were presented because SAX said he'd want one of them up if he used the Veto to save Whicker. ET has Whicker in his pocket right now, or at least he says he does. I put bcb up as I do think he's the bigger threat of the two and I do believe I have votes from Burge, gopher, SAX, Utley's side, and maybe ET's side as well for him to be evicted.

ET blew up on me a little afterward, wondering why I flipped from the original plan. I do think I've sold him on the reasoning why. Right now, both ET and utley know I'm with, or at least speaking to, the other one and both are pretty much wanting me to work as a mole. Again, this might end with me being evicted soon, but these guys can't be serious, right? No idea how this will play out, but it should be fun and I'm willing to see where it goes since I've already won before.

I've relayed pretty much all this info to Burge. I truly want us to be final two with a shot to be the first two-time winner of BB. I do legitimately think this bcb move was for the best. Gets me in with Utley's side, should keep me good with ET's side, and it gains me trust from SAX who has proven to be a loyal player overall in the past. I also still have the trust of gopher it seems.

Should be interesting.

Flux recaps things (DR sesh)

So to recap

Dwight said he thought I was a sneaky threat in his punishment, so I got him out.

Both ET and Utley think I am their mole protecting them from the other.

ET wanted to protect bcb until he flipped out and showed he couldn't be controlled.

Revealed the third faction.

Burge and I got put up and NEITHER of us got sent packing; jfin did which makes utley more reliant on me.

Utley won HOH and the guy who knows I almost backdoored him put up the guy who was openly willing to kill his game to get me out and his buddy who nominated me, leading to the guy openly targeting me to melt down further and get voted out.

Jules, for the first time in my BB career I think I'm controlling the game completely.

And I could not be more uncomfortable about it considering how far we have to go.

Archived