Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

Sorry for the last two days, BTW - had an on-site vendor meeting on Thursday that I had to chair, and then a few big escalations yesterday (always happens before a holiday weekend).

Going to do some reading - that OT was a cluster of the highest order, but there has got to be a breadcrumb to follow...

2 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I'm a civ. I was just going to let OT happen and it was what it was. Then after Raves' comments in OT I felt a little confused. He was either a civ who didnt care with no power yet as he stated or he was Mafia, so I vote him near the end. Then I think Tk3 voted me and FJ voted Raves for the tie at literally the last second. I thought I was a gone lol. 

He is pissed at Tk3's BS comment obviously.

FJ isnt in my mind and I think I said it a few times now. I believe me and Raves are civ. So a no lynch due to FJ's vote is a good thing imo. 

Little bit of both. Hate when people threaten to quit using integrity as an excuse. I have no investigation or the like, so I'm going based on my reads. 

1. Tk3 didn't vote me N1 like he has the last 3 games as civ

2. He tied the vote to go to OT. He said he wanted a tie. That's just scummy imo.

3. His comment about me and FJ is scummy and BS. (Yes it made me angry as well)

I'm guessing it's cause so many people are inactive or posting very little. Hopefully it picks up today. Whether it's bad for me or not lol

I really wanted to vote none, but that isn't an option this time 

I don’t like multi post quotes.

i don’t like the fact that you feel the need to say you’re a civ even less

25 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Sorry for the last two days, BTW - had an on-site vendor meeting on Thursday that I had to chair, and then a few big escalations yesterday (always happens before a holiday weekend).

Going to do some reading - that OT was a cluster of the highest order, but there has got to be a breadcrumb to follow...

Mostly revolving tk3 i think the dome colloseum thing is a little weird but if picked up by scum could be a ploy yo take heat off of dome, or at the same time be a scum WIFOM to get more heat on him and lynch a cuv though I'm more inclined for the former.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Someone start talking about the Yay or Nay vote. I honestly have no idea what is going to be more beneficial on that.

or at least someone just throw out some ideas.

It could go either way. I’m leaning towards nay because I don’t like giving them the option of getting another wonder but I dislike giving them free reign of whatever wonder they want.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It could go either way. I’m leaning towards nay because I don’t like giving them the option of getting another wonder but I dislike giving them free reign of whatever wonder they want.

I think yay might be best.  They get a 4th wonder, but they can only use 3, assuming there are only 3 scum with how whicker explained it.  At bwst it would be an opportunity for them to grab an extra role from a civ lower on the food chain, at worst they get another 1shot kill ability

1 hour ago, Famous Jameis said:

Vote with no reason behind it. 

I guess nobody liked him.  He went into the good night to never be heard from again.

These posts aren't doing much but making it look like you are active.

Another post to keep up appearances?

Late to the party.

More filler to help make it look like your involved in the game

Where is the scum hunting and genuine posts

Not sure there really is an original thought here but jumping on early doesn't look good imo

A little more substance but not much 

More short posts to look active with nothing of substance behind it. 

Follow up 

I believe this is about ruskie.

I think you are struggling with how to play as mafia and stay active.  Making filler posts like this is not the thing to do. 

The odds are very small that scum have an obvious slip, yet it's bend Saud a number of times by you.  Ithe seems you don't have much in put about the game other then scum slip

The last 4 posts were between you and touch yet you never voted for him and stuck on mookie for a very long time.  Was this just a ploy btw you and touch to get dialog btw you to make it appear you to were at odds, but really your both mafia. 

Gopher has been off since the start of the game.  I think it is his first game as scum and he doesn't know how to stay active but keep his head down. There really has been no scum hunting or posts of substance from d1.  

I wish you well gopher but I belive your mafia. 

Only reason I moved off gopher was I have a stronger feeling on LTBF

33 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I’ll be expecting to hear from you by my next break.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Wasn’t it right after night was called? 

Pretty for sure it was OT. It was 3 to 3 after FJ voted Raves. Whicker called it. Then Tk3 posted voting for raves saying he doesn't want a tie

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s random

Not really. I loved how he was playing first two day. Lots of activity and scum hunting that I haven't seen from him. Want to see if he has any thoughts

gopherwrestler – Famous (60)
RuskieTitan
theuntouchable – LTBF (59)
mission27
Famous Jameis – Gopher (58)
LetTheBallFly – Tk3 (57)
kingseanjohn – Famous (57)
Tk3
Ua
domepatrol91 – Famous (58)
MD4L
Raves – Tk3 (61)