Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Since you dont  bother to remember what you posted five minutes ago, I'll refresh you.  

Not because of x and y.  Literally explain why me instead of the guy voting you 

I'm voting Tk3 for what he said, my multiple scum reads on him, and the fact raves is on him as well. You just posted me with no info at all. Then said I was overreacting to 1 vote to get your reason in after I called you out.  Again you obviously didn' pay attention last night. Don't even care that you vote me. Just quit voting like scum with no reason. I'm voting Tk3 and wish I had a hit to hit his mafia butt.

5 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Nay willing to change if someone can actually explain why “yay” would be more beneficial.

Yay is more beneficial because a) scum cant choose to fast build a civ beneficial wonder that we would want b) even if they get an extra wonder able to be built they can only use one each, to include the factional kill, iirc,  So with 4 wonders and the factional kill, assuming there are 3 scum, then they can use the factional kill and 2 more abilities,  which they might not even have 2 as they are still lower on the wonder pecking order than us so they might put in for the same ones as us and not get an extra one anyways.

Basically i see this as keeping the chances that beneficial wonders get in our hands and even if the scum get an extra wonder, all it does is force them to pick which one they use and its probably a weaker wonder that they might get as it is.

gopherwrestler – Famous (60)
RuskieTitan – Famous (63)
theuntouchable – LTBF (59)
mission27
Famous Jameis – Gopher (58)
LetTheBallFly – Tk3 (57)
kingseanjohn – Famous (57)
Tk3 – LTBF (63)
Ua
domepatrol91 – Famous (58)
MD4L
Raves – Tk3 (61)
bcb1213 – MD4L (59), LTBF (63)
EliteTexan80 – Famous (62)

Vote Count (Resolution)

4 Yay – LTBF, Raves, Ruskie, Famous

2 Nay – Bcb, Gopher

Vote Count (Lynch)

5 Famous – KSJ, Dome, Gopher, ET, Ruskie

2 Tk3 – LTBF, Raves

1 Dome – Colosseum

1 Gopher – Famous

3 LTBF – Touch, Tk3, Bcb

12 minutes ago, Raves said:

Yay is more beneficial because a) scum cant choose to fast build a civ beneficial wonder that we would want b) even if they get an extra wonder able to be built they can only use one each, to include the factional kill, iirc,  So with 4 wonders and the factional kill, assuming there are 3 scum, then they can use the factional kill and 2 more abilities,  which they might not even have 2 as they are still lower on the wonder pecking order than us so they might put in for the same ones as us and not get an extra one anyways.

Basically i see this as keeping the chances that beneficial wonders get in our hands and even if the scum get an extra wonder, all it does is force them to pick which one they use and its probably a weaker wonder that they might get as it is.

But at the same time if they have sat back and did no build they could even be ahead of us in the pecking order. Then they’d have the chance of getting another wonder. 

Either way you slice it there is risks to both sides. 

Archived