Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Jordin would of been a kick returner in league. He could get him doing that. Blowing up gunners. I mean we would be starting on the 10 but at least fools would be getting blown up.

From what I recall of the video, he seemed to enjoy running through and over people, and stopping them in their tracks.

DE?

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

In a redraw Lattimore goes top 3 I'm maybe even 2 or 1 

100%. Teams were concerned with his hamstrings which is why he slid just like teams are concerned with Wards size as a outside corner. Doesnt change the fact that pound for pound Lattimore was a much better prospect with better production. Lattimore in 2016 was more dominant than Ward in 2017 plus he had prototype size.

Anyways, I think Barkley is going to the Colts at 6 or Bucs at 7 as QBs dominate the top 5 + Chubb.

I really really think Chubb is the apple of the Browns eye and thats why they are hyping Allen hoping a team will trade up to #2 for him clearing the way for Chubb to get to #4.

If that doesnt happen, they will take the best offer from the Bills to trade out IMO.

6 minutes ago, bruceb said:

From what I recall of the video, he seemed to enjoy running through and over people, and stopping them in their tracks.

DE?

Maybe 3-4 de with his height and weight. What’s harder to master ol or de?

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

100%. Teams were concerned with his hamstrings which is why he slid just like teams are concerned with Wards size as a outside corner. Doesnt change the fact that pound for pound Lattimore was a much better prospect with better production. Lattimore in 2016 was more dominant than Ward in 2017 plus he had prototype size.

Anyways, I think Barkley is going to the Colts at 6 or Bucs at 7 as QBs dominate the top 5 + Chubb.

I really really think Chubb is the apple of the Browns eye and thats why they are hyping Allen hoping a team will trade up to #2 for him clearing the way for Chubb to get to #4.

If that doesnt happen, they will take the best offer from the Bills to trade out IMO.

I don’t like taking players high that I have never heard of until well after the season. Also combine hero’s.

also I don’t like small cb’s high. I think a no1 cb taken high on the draft you want at least 6’1”

17 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Maybe 3-4 de with his height and weight. What’s harder to master ol or de?

For someone of his training, probably OL.

Although with his athleticism, I would imagine that he could do whatever he wanted to.

Just now, bruceb said:

High school. O (HB) and D (CB).

Why do you ask?

Interesting to know people's experiences and what they would see. 

I got by on smarts more than ability with rugby so I knew the game well enough. 

I don't trust people's opinions who never know what it is like to play. Ie Mel kipper.

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Interesting to know people's experiences and what they would see. 

I got by on smarts more than ability with rugby so I knew the game well enough. 

I don't trust people's opinions who never know what it is like to play. Ie Mel kipper.

I was fast, with swivel hips and fearless.

Just not big enough (5'6", 137 lbs.).

11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Like a boss.

in New Zealand we just have shorts and a jersey. 

Yeah, well, in Germany we play naked, and oiled up, in a pool of lube. That's how real men play. Probably why Moritz Bohringer didn't work out in the NFL, too much friction.

Archived