The Great Debate... Five Guys VS In-N-Out

Five Guys or In-N-Out?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Five Guys or In-N-Out?

• Five Guys
    • In-N-Out

3 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

The one time I've tried Wahlburgers, it was way better than Five Guys.

Wahlburgers is on the Fuddruckers level - not a fast food joint, and a burger that would crush every fast food place.

Fuddruckers is probably better...

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I guess.

Simple math - if you can get a freshly cracked, sunny side up egg on the burger, it's on another level.

Also - if you're not getting a fried egg on your burger, you're missing out.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Wahlburgers is on the Fuddruckers level - not a fast food joint, and a burger that would crush every fast food place.

Fuddruckers is probably better...

I don't see how it's any different than Five Guys. You walk up to a counter, order, and pick it up when they call your number. 

Now that I think about it, you had the choice of full service, but we did the counter. Still killed Five Guys. 

1 minute ago, MrDrew said:

I don't see how it's any different than Five Guys. You walk up to a counter, order, and pick it up when they call your number. 

Now that I think about it, you had the choice of full service, but we did the counter. Still killed Five Guys. 

Not the one I went to, it was full service - granted, I went to the one in Vegas, so maybe it's ran at a different standard. 

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Not the one I went to, it was full service - granted, I went to the one in Vegas, so maybe it's ran at a different standard. 

The one I went to is now closed. It was on Hilton Head Island, I remember it being somewhat Fast Food service like, but also somewhat better? Somewhere between full and fast service.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

The one I went to is now closed. It was on Hilton Head Island, I remember it being somewhat Fast Food service like, but also somewhat better? Somewhere between full and fast service.

Did they have a drive thru? Probably the line to draw, IMO.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Did they have a drive thru? Probably the line to draw, IMO.

Not that I remember, it was more like you walk in, they hand you a take out box with a plain hamburger in it, you wait in line a few toppings bars and put what you like on it. Really fresh quality ingredients. 

Just now, Danger said:

Not that I remember, it was more like you walk in, they hand you a take out box with a plain hamburger in it, you wait in line a few toppings bars and put what you like on it. Really fresh quality ingredients. 

Yeah, I'd put that on the 2nd level burger place, like Fuddys.

Archived