Packers sign TE Jimmy Graham

marky mark

Just now, Jaegybomb said:

You said the board was going to regret a decision because of some weird twist of fate. I'm saying I think the majority of the board is smarter than that.

That's really not what you were saying.  You know it, but good job steering back towards logical. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

That's really not what you were saying.  You know it, but good job steering back towards logical. 

There you go again. Basing your comments on what you think other people are thinking. You're an interesting phenomena.

Just now, Leader said:

There you go again. Basing your comments on what you think other people are thinking. You're an interesting phenomena.

You understand results oriented thinking right? The decision made sense. There is nothing to regret.

You regret mistakes.

Do you regret not driving down to where the last winning powerball ticket was sold and buying it at the time. Wouldn't you prefer to have millions of dollars? Does it keep you up at night?

As you can see, he was trying to suggest that REGRET is only possible when a MISTAKE has been made, which is why I said what I said. 

It's like you can't read or something.

I can read.  Unfortunately, I cannot see into the future.  You said that after you said these two gems:

Do you regret not driving down to where the last winning powerball ticket was sold and buying it at the time. Wouldn't you prefer to have millions of dollars? Does it keep you up at night?

You regret mistakes.

Well way before that was this. I have to repeat myself 3 or 4 times around you.

Yeah, that was in response to me asking if you regret letting Hayward leave.  You don't regret in any way Hayward leaving?  No part of you wishes Hayward stayed? 

Archived