Titans Resign DaQuan Jones

Titans fan 617

YES YES YES 

Jones was having a pretty good year before he went down and I think our run d suffered. Also was starting to get pressure. Idk hes a solid player

We are killing it this offseason IMO

19 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

YES YES YES 

Jones was having a pretty good year before he went down and I think our run d suffered. Also was starting to get pressure. Idk hes a solid player

We are killing it this offseason IMO

Out run D didn’t miss a beat actually 

18 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Little more money than I would have guessed given the injury and the fact that he’s never really been a difference maker. I’m fine with it, we could do a lot worse, but really have to hope that he comes back healthy and builds on last year.

Perfectly said.

21 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Little more money than I would have guessed given the injury and the fact that he’s never really been a difference maker. I’m fine with it, we could do a lot worse, but really have to hope that he comes back healthy and builds on last year.

I haven't studied Pees' defense at all, but gotta figure he's got some kind of plan for him given the contract. In LeBeau's defense our d-linemen were pretty much just asked to take as many o-linemen as possible so the edge rushers/blitzes could get to the QB. Even Casey as good as he is generally had to make an incredible play to get to the QB. Maybe Pees has bigger plans for our d-line in pass rush. Or maybe we value Jones' ability to stop the run just that much.

Archived