Titans Resign DaQuan Jones

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, lamont said:

Nice to see him back. There goes my Suh wishes. ??

I'm glad we aren't in on him. Doesn't seem to fit Robinson's M-O if this report is true:

He's a great talent but I get the vibe that he loves money not so much football given the above is accurate, and that doesn't fit with what Robinson said he wants to build here. Plus he would cost too much imo.

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I'm glad we aren't in on him. Doesn't seem to fit Robinson's M-O if this report is true:

He's a great talent but I get the vibe that he loves money not so much football given the above is accurate, and that doesn't fit with what Robinson said he wants to build here. Plus he would cost too much imo.

He’s saying if you want me pay me, I can play in any scheme which is true. A lot of great players want to be paid, when they know what they bring to the table. Football contracts aren’t fully guaranteed & once you’re done playing your body is never the same. Get your money while you can. 

Little more money than I would have guessed given the injury and the fact that he’s never really been a difference maker. I’m fine with it, we could do a lot worse, but really have to hope that he comes back healthy and builds on last year.

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

He’s saying if you want me pay me, I can play in any scheme which is true. A lot of great players want to be paid, when they know what they bring to the table. Football contracts aren’t fully guaranteed & once you’re done playing your body is never the same. Get your money while you can. 

While I agree you gotta get your money while you can, I get a much different vibe from that quote than what you're getting. Perhaps I'm wrong, but either way I just don't see the culture fit.

Archived