Gridiron Greats Dynasty League (Looking for Owners)

catcheryea

29 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

ahhhh cheers, and when i'm up i can make a waiver transaction i assume

rightyo

you can put a claim in whenever you want, but if someone ahead of you claims the same player, they will get him.

then they'll move to the last position and everyone else moves up.

3 hours ago, catcheryea said:

you can put a claim in whenever you want, but if someone ahead of you claims the same player, they will get him.

then they'll move to the last position and everyone else moves up.

ahhhhh i get you  (sorry i have never done something like this before)

so i can swap and drop and chop all freely provided people ahead of me don't also want that same player?

I'm on a youth movement right now, trying to gear my team up to compete next year. That's at least the fun part of this league, even when you're not a strong contender you can still try and get pieces for the next season. I'm diggin it right now. It's a different perspective from just a redraft league. I'm surprised I'm over .500

15 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

Just a question but is team Black even active or is he tanking on purpose? He's starting guys that are on byes or injured. He currently has Palmer as his QB this week when he had a healthy Tyrod. I kind of have a problem with this.

Tanking or not, each team should be required to start a full lineup each week, with the exception being that you don't have any players you are able to drop without making your team worse for the long term.

8 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Tanking or not, each team should be required to start a full lineup each week, with the exception being that you don't have any players you are able to drop without making your team worse for the long term.

Last week he started 4 guys on byes. The week before that he had 1 guy on bye and I think Snead was out for the week and he started him too. Idk, I just hate when people can't at least set a lineup every week. They signed up to participate. 

1 hour ago, catcheryea said:

yeah das me

i played everybody i could

I see, well, at least I know you're active. Can't help bye weeks sometimes. There are a few players I would have dropped in your situation, but you wouldn't have ended up with a full lineup regardless.

8 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I see, well, at least I know you're active. Can't help bye weeks sometimes. There are a few players I would have dropped in your situation, but you wouldn't have ended up with a full lineup regardless.

yeah i thought about dropping kizer and burkhead but i still would have been 3 guys short

Archived